Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko or Crawford- Who's better P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko or Crawford- Who's better P4P?

Who would you say is the better fighter between the two, P4P?

I think they're pretty much the same level. If I had to pick, I'd say Crawford should be ranked higher. He has those couple more solid wins than Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I think they're pretty much the same level. If I had to pick, I'd say Crawford should be ranked higher. He has those couple more solid wins than Lomachenko.
      I agree with this. Crawford's lineal belt and the fact he hasn't lost gives him a slight edge over Loma who IMO is slightly more skilled.

Comment

Crawford is very good but Lomanchenko is a once-in-a-generation fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
          Crawford is very good but Lomanchenko is a once-in-a-generation fighter.
          If he was a once in a generation fighter, he'd have overcome salido

With his skills he should have been able to adjust

Other fighters have over come a size disadvantage, uber experienced pros with dirty tactics.

I'd like to see him in with a similar style fighter in their prime and see how can adjust

Both are on the same level.....Bud has more fights n undefeated a different style but just as skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            If he was a once in a generation fighter, he'd have overcome salido

With his skills he should have been able to adjust

Other fighters have over come a size disadvantage, uber experienced pros with dirty tactics.

I'd like to see him in with a similar style fighter in their prime and see how can adjust

Both are on the same level.....Bud has more fights n undefeated a different style but just as skilled.
            Salido was his second goddamn fight. Floyd ****ing Mayweather wouldn't beat Orlando Salido in his second fight. That's a hard, hard task for the best of pros.

Comment

Salido was his second goddamn fight. Floyd ****ing Mayweather wouldn't beat Orlando Salido in his second fight. That's a hard, hard task for the best of pros.
              I think salido was just a bad style matchup for him. Ppl over exxagerate lomas inexperience in that fight he was still the more skilled fighter. He just couldnt deal with salido's aggressiveness.

Comment

Don't think you can compare them IMO. Floyd was 19 in his 2nd pro fight. Loma was 26. 19 yr old Floyd wouldn't beat Salido. 26 yr old Floyd would annihilate him.

Comment

Superclose...

I think i would give the nod to crawford as he seems to be able to work in a variety of styles.
                  Crawford can be a southpaw counterpuncher, a southpaw aggressor, orthodox counterpuncher, orthodox aggressor, all in the same round. He keeps morphing his approach until he finds the style that can beat his opponent. Crawford doesn't have the best chin, power, footwork, jab, etc.. He is talented but he isn't great at anything. His success is his ability to be a chameleon and morph into different styles until he finds one that works against that particular opponent.

Lomachenko has better footwork and more fluid punching, but he really only fights one way for the most part. a lot of pressure, darting in and out of range, and using absurdly good footwork to side step guys and always have the angle. But he isn't jack of all trades that crawford is.

The sheer variety of crawfords game gives him the edge in my book

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Don't think you can compare them IMO. Floyd was 19 in his 2nd pro fight. Loma was 26. 19 yr old Floyd wouldn't beat Salido. 26 yr old Floyd would annihilate him.
                    Yeah lol. You can't compare the two situation's.

Comment

Working...
                    X