No announcement yet.

woman diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woman diet

Since most of you are men and our diets are different. What would you recomend my calorie intake for a woman my size , 5'4 126? I want to maintain my weight.

Originally posted by ladytina View Post
    Since most of you are men and our diets are different. What would you recomend my calorie intake for a woman my size , 5'4 126? I want to maintain my weight.
    1800-2200 depending on exercise levels. If you're not an alt an actually a woman, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      1800-2200 depending on exercise levels. If you're not an alt an actually a woman, good luck
      Not an alt....that calorie seems too high for woman.

Comment

Sorry, I was thinking athlete. If you're doing moderate to light training or even no training at all than closer to 1400-1600. You said maintain your weight, which, no offence, is a little high (not overweight). 1400 with moderate exercise will make you go down in weight.

Comment

Good luck for??

Comment

No, he's in the ball park. It really depends how active you are and how much calories you obviously burn on a daily basis. This link might help.

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/dail...omen-6675.html

Comment

Good luck for??
              Good luck dealing with the creepy virgin losers on these forums. They'll buy your kids shoes (if you have any kids that is).

Comment

Sorry, I was thinking athlete. If you're doing moderate to light training or even no training at all than closer to 1400-1600. You said maintain your weight, which, no offence, is a little high (not overweight). 1400 with moderate exercise will make you go down in weight.
                Moderate training is what it is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                  No, he's in the ball park. It really depends how active you are and how much calories you obviously burn on a daily
                  Wow, I never really counted calories. This is going to be interesting

Comment

g o o g l e . c o m

remove the spaces

Comment

Working...
                    X