Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maxim Dadashev, 28, Dies From Brain Damage Suffered In TKO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! That's just sad. Rest in Peace!

Comment

That's the sad thing with boxing, we all want KOS, but this can be the result of it. Hope we can raise some money for his family

Comment

awful news, RIP max

Comment

RIP mate. I just remember Buddy trying to stop the fight, begging him and then stopping the fight. He nearly saved him. That is just hard..

Comment

This is so horrible man. Horrible f ucking news. I feel so bad for him and his family, loved ones.

Being Puerto Rican I was happy that Subriel Browny Matias got the win but neither I or did anyone expect this to happen. This is really bad for the sport too, really bad. Horrible, I'm heart broken. Don't have the words right now.

Comment

Horrible news. Shame on the referre and trainer for letting it go that long. He clearly didn't have a chance for a KO it was just a sensless sustained beating.

Comment

You dont play boxing. Rest in Peace champ. alot of couch critics and keyboard experts be quick to call names and shame fighters. they all deserve respect.

Comment

So Sad ...condolences to the family ...just awful and so young ...and you now know why (and he gets criticized for it )Buddy stops fights early ...he must be gutted

Comment

Damn, this really fooked up my day. RIP

Comment

damn man rip.....

Comment

Working...
                      X