Hot Take: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will be the 1st USA woman President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      Agree with most of what your'e saying except for the divided part. This country has had two clear sides since we did away with the Articles of Confederation and started debating about a replacement. From the Federalists vs The Anti-Federalists to today the division of ideas, and the vitriol has always existed. Social media has just magnified it to the nth degree. And to be honest, I'm not sure there is a solution for it. Much of the divide in this country is based on fundamental principles and getting to a middle ground on much of it, will be next to impossible, no matter what kind of leader we end up with.
      That divide has been around since the Greek Republics, the Roman Gracchae, Medici, and everyone else. They will always be people that don't know how to handle or make money, and people that DO know how to make money. It's all about the Benjamins, not some esoteric political ideology. Benjamins and the power needed to protect them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        I was banned here….years ago....when I said my hand turns into a fist when I see Taylor Swift. That statement is WAY less explosive than your statement.
        you should not be banned for that,and so shouldn't i, we both didn't encourage other people to hate, just express own emotions,i don't see what is wrong about that, freedom of speech is there for a reason, besides i don't see how my statement is explosive in any way.
        And besides if what i said was that bad, then Robert De Niro and Madonna should be in jail for they have said a whole lot of worse things about the President then what i just said about AOC.
        Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 02-19-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X