Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Reportedly Killed In Flurry Of Arrows As Tribe Defends Its Island Off India

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A christian trying to convert these tribesman? What an idiot. I guess he had too much time on his hands. Why not deal with real life issues like hunger and kids with cancer..

Fkin idiot. Btw, i am not religious.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Sh**t. He is definitely in heaven, though.
      Wsup with this heaven stuff bruh lol. He just got killed senselessly.

Comment

Serves him right.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          These fools need arrow and spear control!
          drawing parallels between a barbarian tribe and the united states lmao nice

Comment

This dude is trippin trippin

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Lol it's their choice! There's a lot of down sides to our lifestyle too but he doesn't want to talk about that I guess.

Comment

Lmao missionary died doing his thing

Comment

How in the hell did he even get there? You tell me they got an airport? Of did he sail there? If you don't speak the language then don't go. Can't be going over there changing ppl religion. White ppl gotta stop.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    A christian trying to convert these tribesman? What an idiot. I guess he had too much time on his hands. Why not deal with real life issues like hunger and kids with cancer..

Fkin idiot. Btw, i am not religious.
                    Has nothing to do with religion. Right is right and wrong is wrong. He had no business even going over there. It's a isolated island.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

A few months back there was a story of some Japanese old man that had lived on a deserted island since the 80s. He was real happy, and then the government brought him back and he got real sad. Anyways, there are people that wants to be left alone, respect those wishes. If I can I would love to live a lifestyle like Jeremiah Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                      X