Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: AJ is Best Heavyweight, Wilder is Worst Champ of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    People don't call it how they see it anymore and stick to the facts. Everyone has an agenda (fighters, fans, media, promoters, networks and sanctioning bodies).

I try to score everything equally when watching a fight and score the Rd 10-8 with knockdowns.

The Wards and Mayweathers don't like Wilder because they feel he's had it easy. The way they see it he's just a late start amateur blessed with unprecedented power and that's what bails him out. So they don't like him. But if that were true then how did he beat a fighter as skilled as Ortiz? People don't want to acknowledge the truth.

I laugh whenever they say "fury schooled Wilder". How can you school a man that had you on your back twice? I literally thought fury slipped into a coma when he hit the canvas in the 12th.Dead serious haha
    Man I think Floyd was great, especially in his younger days, but I can't say I am a huge Ward fan lol. But yes they (and Paulie) do seem to harbor some resentment towards Wilder. I like Wilder's style in the ring but outside of it I can't really relate to him so I am not a big fan, but Wilder is clearly a problem for anyone at HW. Would love to see him fight Joshua, I think Wilder has more heart than Joshua and probably a better chin and would KO him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      With all due respect, you are again making excuses for why they didn't do better than they did. We agree that Ortiz and Fury are great boxers but if Wilder was a scrub technically they should have had a considerably easier time with him.
      With all due respect, I think i'll not continue in this discussion.

Mind how you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        He was in the same shape vs. Klitschko. That's how he looks and it's no mystery. You should realize that boxing isn't a body building contest. Fury says that quite often in fact.

Flab is loose flesh that indicates a lack of fitness, learn the difference between being non flabby fit and your body builder example. Fury does not train much which indicates he does not have to be fit to beat Wilder which in turn indicates we are not talking top tier boxing here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard G View Post
          Flab is loose flesh that indicates a lack of fitness, learn the difference between being non flabby fit and your body builder example. Fury does not train much which indicates he does not have to be fit to beat Wilder which in turn indicates we are not talking top tier boxing here.
          Ydksab and it's evident with your red k. The extra skin from ballooning up for a bit means nothing when you can fight all 12 rounds genius. Stick to cricket or something you know. Boxing isn't for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Ydksab and it's evident with your red k. The extra skin from ballooning up for a bit means nothing when you can fight all 12 rounds genius. Stick to cricket or something you know. Boxing isn't for you.
            Perhaps you can understand it this way. There are degrees of fitness, some of which can be gauged from appearance. The fitter you are the better chance you have to perform at a higher level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Yeah, big offers that are getting turned down or straight ignored. So leave the "50 Mill" offer and any other bull**** you want to bring up because it has nothing to do with what is happening right now.

Hearn has asked Espinozer to post this so called contract on social media but all we hear is crickets. That tells you all you need to know. Hearn didn't even know what the "contract" entailed until after he had spoken to Haymon and had his questions answered. It was exposed so Haymon clearly wasn't being straight with Eddie. But then again, who is ever being straight in the Wilder camp?

If you think differently, give me the WHOLE list of questions that were answered?
              What professional TV executive would post a proposed contract on Twitter? Only an amateur or an idiot would do that. And only a clown would say that Espinoza's unwillingness to post the contract means it doesn't exist. No, it means he's a professional businessman. What kind of idiot posts an entire big-time professional sports contract on TWITTER?

The whole list of questions? WTF? It was a three page document which covered money, TV distribution arrangements, etc. That's plenty of detail.

Comment

Yeah, big offers that are getting turned down or straight ignored. So leave the "50 Mill" offer and any other bull**** you want to bring up because it has nothing to do with what is happening right now.

Hearn has asked Espinozer to post this so called contract on social media but all we hear is crickets. That tells you all you need to know. Hearn didn't even know what the "contract" entailed until after he had spoken to Haymon and had his questions answered. It was exposed so Haymon clearly wasn't being straight with Eddie. But then again, who is ever being straight in the Wilder camp?

If you think differently, give me the WHOLE list of questions that were answered?

"Eddie Hearn says Al Haymon HAS answered his questions regarding the $50m offer for Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder and the next move in negotiations is for Joshua to decide if he wants the fight in Las Vegas (pursue Wilder's offer) or in the UK (counter-offer). [@IFLTV]"

https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/s...35824356978689

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
                  What professional TV executive would post a proposed contract on Twitter? Only an amateur or an idiot would do that. And only a clown would say that Espinoza's unwillingness to post the contract means it doesn't exist. No, it means he's a professional businessman. What kind of idiot posts an entire big-time professional sports contract on TWITTER?

The whole list of questions? WTF? It was a three page document which covered money, TV distribution arrangements, etc. That's plenty of detail.
                  The same "Professional" who had no problem in talking about AJ's contract with Showtime. So don't give me that nonsense. Hearn has said he's happy for him to post it. No confidentiality agreement will be broken. But as I say, crickets from Espinozer.

I asked you what questions Eddie had answered by Haymon? Because Eddie sure didn't know about the BT nonsense or anything like that. So i'm saying how honest was Haymon being with Eddie?

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
                    "Eddie Hearn says Al Haymon HAS answered his questions regarding the $50m offer for Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder and the next move in negotiations is for Joshua to decide if he wants the fight in Las Vegas (pursue Wilder's offer) or in the UK (counter-offer). [@IFLTV]"

https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/s...35824356978689
                    Haha. MichaelBensonn is now evidence for what Eddie said?

You must try much harder than that.

Comment

Haha. MichaelBensonn is now evidence for what Eddie said?

You must try much harder than that.
                      HAHAHAHAHA....OK, then...how about Eddie's own words????

Here Eddie says that (a) he never asked for proof of funds and (b) the Wilder side has answered his questions.

https://twitter.com/NoDucksBoxing/st...11305098768384

Comment

Working...
                      X