Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Can't Wait To Punch Eubank, Deal With Him Proper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Can't Wait To Punch Eubank, Deal With Him Proper

JAMES DEGALE is on a revenge mission tonight for his childhood hero. The two-time world champion is aiming to keep his career alive against Chris Eubank Jnr in an intriguing super-middleweight clash at the O2. The bad blood between the pair has been the narrative for the build-up to the fight but Olympic gold medallist DeGale has another motivation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Throughout the last weeks I've been thinking of putting a few Euros on a DeGale win inside the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Throughout the last weeks I've been thinking of putting a few Euros on a DeGale win inside the limit.
      I've gone for Degale on points at 2-1. Eubank's chin is actually good, even though he's ****.

Comment

Eubank might put Degale in a coma.. Degale ain't fooling no one with that broke azz shoulder! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          I've gone for Degale on points at 2-1. Eubank's chin is actually good, even though he's ****.
          Yours is definitely the smarter bet between the two of us. I'm hoping in a "swan song" KOwin by DeGale, but am not confident at all.

And yes - Eubank Jr is really a poor fighter overall. DeGale is right when he says that losing to him would tarnish his legacy.

Comment

I’ve played safe and just gone for degale win by any method and got 13/10 on that. Happy with the odds, could’nt believe Eubank was betting favourite against groves and the bookmakers got him favourite again. Really surprised actually

Comment

really think Eubank gets beat this evening

Comment

degale should beat him and im factoring in him being past his best in that assessment. look at groves in his following fight against callum smith and he still did a number on eubank.

Comment

Working...
                X