Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Speaking To Hearn About Facing Kell Brook in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Speaking To Hearn About Facing Kell Brook in 2020

British superstar Amir Khan has revealed that he is currently in talks for a domestic showdown with Kell Brook in 2020. Brook has been inactive since December 2018, when he had his fair share of issues in a winning a twelve round decision over Michael Zerafa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

What a clown. Brook will knock him clean out if he ever dares to step in the ring with him

Comment

Enjoy this fight my Britain brothas... the rest of us don’t give two sh.its

Comment

I won't believe it until I see them both in the ring then again last time that happened Queen Khandashian ran away like a scolded cat.

Comment

Khan is using Brook's name for clout again. Amir's openly talking about the fight now that Kell is focusing on trying to get Crawford into the ring.

Comment

I can't imagine that there is still people who want to watch this fight.

I was hoping Amir Khan would have retired in good shape instead of him keep making a fool of himself.

Comment

Have fun with this UK! The rest of us could care less!

Comment

They should both be ready to make this fight and cash out now. Little other interesting fights out there for either, both are basically finished - could still make good money in the U.K. for this one.

Comment

I am one American that would like to see this fight. Not PPV from my point of view but could be a good fight. Brook has the power and Khan is undeniably a slick boxer as he demonstrated against Canelo. This is possibly the last good pay either fighter will get, so I hope they fight and both retire healthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X