No announcement yet.

Is masturbation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
    LMAO, you masturbate in your gym when your teammates hit the heavy bag. You're a sick mofo, if you try this they will kick your ass.

loool yeah and wash your hand before you put your gloves on

Comment

Originally posted by YoungJab View Post
      Ok during training???

Also a week before fight or few days?
      I reckon that would be pretty difficult with gloves on. Best to wait until you get home. Also much more relaxing at home than fapping at the gym with people around and buzzers going off.

Comment

The Amount this question is asked im starting to think masterbation is some peoples training

Comment

It really helped to increase my handspeed!

Comment

no!!!! your going to hell lol its like this jackoff then bench press your not the same as if you were to do it with out jacking off

Comment

Originally posted by RightHooker View Post
              It really helped to increase my handspeed!
              ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
                Yes. It's fine. In fact some coaches actually encourage it. It releases endorphins and helps you mellow out.

Contrary to popular belief, it has no affect on Testosterone Levels.
                ^^^this. Along with eating chocolate...this is one of the few natural ways to release endorphins. Endorphins are help calm you down when you have anxiety, depression, or any stress. Its the same calming feeling you have when you actually have sex but sex with women during training actually takes away your legs. With that said masturbation is the only natural thing you can do to help release does endorphins without it affecting your training. Shouldn't be taking any chemicals via pills, or eating chocolate during training as both have negative effects when preparing for fights.

FWIW I learned about this in psychology and also Biology.
                Last edited by Khalid X; 09-24-2009, 02:46 AM.

Comment

can you explain that thing about choclate? as im a chocalholic

Comment

It causes blindness, so it's never good.

Comment

I would say its definately no good.

Comment

Working...
                      X