Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the hell are all the vargas and salido threads were is the appreciation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell are all the vargas and salido threads were is the appreciation

We just witnessed the fight of the year on saturday and all i see is canelo triple g floyd drama threads even threads about david fn haye.... where the hell is the love for one of the best fights in recent memory.... wow either way salido,vargas,martinez and lomanchenko are making 130 the most interesting divison to see who ends up on top.... this divison deserves some big time spotlight
    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 06-06-2016, 02:36 PM.

Calm down bro it's not that serious

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      Calm down bro it's not that serious
      Its just wack.. everybody complains about not getting the good fights we want.. then we get one and theres more threads on here about gossip girl shiz than talk about the badass fight on saturday night.... this is the top boxing site for fans to discuss big fights

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
        Its just wack.. everybody complains about not getting the good fights we want.. then we get one and theres more threads on here about gossip girl shiz than talk about the badass fight on saturday night.... this is the top boxing site for fans to discuss big fights
        When i read your post and look at your avi...i feel like I'm being yelled at by Shannon Briggs

Comment

That was one hell of a fight, though! Those little guys went at it like two madmen! Definitely a FOTY candidate. That said, the pain they both must be in & the damage dealt is scary, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
            We just witnessed the fight of the year on saturday and all i see is canelo triple g floyd drama threads even threads about david fn haye.... where the hell is the love for one of the best fights in recent memory.... wow either way salido,vargas,martinez and lomanchenko are making 130 the most interesting divison to see who ends up on top.... this divison deserves some big time spotlight
            To be completely honest, I didn't tune into the fight, didn't follow any of the pre-fight buzz, and only even got to the rbr boards by the time Vargas-Salido was already into the 8th (and even then, I only checked into the board maybe three times).

Alvarez-Khan was the only Golden Boy card this year that I actually made the effort to actually see (went to Ward-Barrera and liked what I saw from Joseph Diaz Jr); I couldn't honestly point to 2 Golden Boy cards this year that I've actually watched, and I doubt that you could point to any Golden Boy cards that were actually worth watching.

So, I missed what ended up being a really good fight.

No biggie; Banner Promotions has a fight card lined up for June 11th where the top four fights on the bill are all worth watching, with the main event set to be an utter slugfest.

will see what Golden Boy lines up with Vargas-Salido 2, but if it's weak, I'll likely miss that one too.

Comment

**** i loved that fight i have watched it more than 7x's already i just don't know how to do these damn threads and i really don't care but great ****ing fight 2 of some my favorite fighters everyone rather see some bogus pbc **** where the other guy is suppose to get outclassed and then they say he is unbeatable pathetic but vargas and salido are 2 great warriors i can't wait for what vargars brings it's still early in his career

Comment

i'm a watch it tonight.

i was watching MMA that night.

Comment

Didn't see it live cuz I was out watching the UFC ppv. I'm totally ok cuz that whole UFC card was bad af. That's the thing about Boxing these days, I didn't wanna just stay home and watch one good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    To be completely honest, I didn't tune into the fight, didn't follow any of the pre-fight buzz, and only even got to the rbr boards by the time Vargas-Salido was already into the 8th (and even then, I only checked into the board maybe three times).

Alvarez-Khan was the only Golden Boy card this year that I actually made the effort to actually see (went to Ward-Barrera and liked what I saw from Joseph Diaz Jr); I couldn't honestly point to 2 Golden Boy cards this year that I've actually watched, and I doubt that you could point to any Golden Boy cards that were actually worth watching.

So, I missed what ended up being a really good fight.

No biggie; Banner Promotions has a fight card lined up for June 11th where the top four fights on the bill are all worth watching, with the main event set to be an utter slugfest.

will see what Golden Boy lines up with Vargas-Salido 2, but if it's weak, I'll likely miss that one too.

I bet u watched real exciting showtime fights like lara vanes 2 though!

Comment

Working...
                    X