No announcement yet.

what would happen if

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would happen if

i had whey protein,the amount your supposed to take when looking to build muscle and had a protein rich diet....but didnt do any exercise ???

cough......

Comment

cough......

Comment

nothing, it would be just an extra work for your organism. You would not grow muscle.

Comment

If you dont want to lift weights or anything, just do alot of push ups and situps. You'll get cut, not really buff or muscled or anything, but more so toned.

Comment

i will lift weights,i just know that there will be some weeks where i get lazy and cant be arsed to do anything lol

Comment

Protein isn't some steroid or something. As soon as you get what you need, extra has no effect (what you NEED is varied by many things, activity level being one of them), in fact, it's really not even stored, just burned up. If you go nuts you'll get to experience some kidney stones though. Enjoy that.

Peace,
              Trick

Comment

Calories are calories (to a certain extent). If you stuff yourself, you'll gain weight. If you don't do the work, it won't be the kind of weight you want, if you know what I'm saying.

Comment

but he will stil most likely get stronger, say he eats hinself upp 20lbs even without excersise he will probably be stronger

Comment

Too much protein is bad for you. With too much it takes calcium out of your bones.

Comment

Working...
                    X