• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Lol

Trump started a war and is now begging for a truce

Monumental ****up that has cost the US tens of billions
    Let's see when it's all said and done.
    Marked for later.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Hmm is China blinking? Hows the Dow today?
      GDP is up.
      Wages are up.
      Revenue is up.
      Unemployment is down.
      Consumer confidence is up.
      Consumer spending is up.

Economically speaking, it is looking great, except to D superfans who are hoping and praying for a recession.

Comment

Marked for later.
        Much like Siablo, he will never admit he was wrong.

He's a never wrong type, who also is an expert at obfuscation and attrition tactics.

Speaking of Siablo, did he ever give you an answer to those questions you were asking of him and my son?

Comment

Marked for later.
          You ask how's the Dow doing today then say Let's see when it's all said and done. Are those not contradictory statements?

I'm in the market for the long run for some of my investments and don't care what it's doing "today", I'm not a day trader.

I agree time will tell if Trumps' pounding on China will work. Right now, TODAY, the steel tariffs are killing me and the oil/gas industry, which is one of Trumps biggest supporters. Also low oil prices, which Trump is crowing about, are killing me and the industry that supports him to the hilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Much like Siablo, he will never admit he was wrong.

He's a never wrong type, who also is an expert at obfuscation and attrition tactics.

Speaking of Siablo, did he ever give you an answer to those questions you were asking of him and my son?
            Lol you saw that? Yeah no, duck and dodged em. No direct answers. I know he wouldn't answer em anyway. It was just to show everyone else he wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              You ask how's the Dow doing today then say Let's see when it's all said and done. Are those not contradictory statements?

I'm in the market for the long run for some of my investments and don't care what it's doing "today", I'm not a day trader.

I agree time will tell if Trumps' pounding on China will work. Right now, TODAY, the steel tariffs are killing me and the oil/gas industry, which is one of Trumps biggest supporters. Also low oil prices, which Trump is crowing about, are killing me and the industry that supports him to the hilt.
              C'mon don't play on words. You know what I'm saying. It's up because of talks.
              Long run, we'll see what kind of deal is made in the end.
              You know what I meant and how the game is played.

In the end it won't matter. You people that hate Trump are so busy looking at him you can't see that any better deal is good for the US. Such a shame.

As much as I didn't like obama in his second term I gave him credit for his bill that allowed restructuring of home loans. Why? Because it was a benefit to Americans.

Country first!

Comment

Lol you saw that? Yeah no, duck and dodged em. No direct answers. I know he wouldn't answer em anyway. It was just to show everyone else he wouldn't.
                He's here to play Gotcha!, to cheerlead, and to mentally masturbate himself, and nothing more.

A completely useless poster.

Comment

• Pure genius I tell you.

And the words ?

The best words....

Comment

C'mon don't play on words. You know what I'm saying. It's up because of talks.
                    Long run, we'll see what kind of deal is made in the end.
                    You know what I meant and how the game is played.

In the end it won't matter. You people that hate Trump are so busy looking at him you can't see that any better deal is good for the US. Such a shame.

As much as I didn't like obama in his second term I gave him credit for his bill that allowed restructuring of home loans. Why? Because it was a benefit to Americans.

Country first!
                    I clearly said there are issues between US and China that should be resolved, and some of them are geopolitical. Had Trump not taken us out of the TPP China would be in less of a upper hand because they've stepped into the trade vaccum that Trump created. I'm on board with letting things play out.

I don't hate the guy, just his ignorance/arrogance/bullying. He's done some things that I agree with. However he's not 'country" first but "base first".

And Obama lost my vote when he said (and said as recently as last week!) that he was responsible for the surge in oil and gas production in the US. Absolute BS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      I clearly said there are issues between US and China that should be resolved, and some of them are geopolitical. Had Trump not taken us out of the TPP China would be in less of a upper hand because they've stepped into the trade vaccum that Trump created. I'm on board with letting things play out.

I don't hate the guy, just his ignorance/arrogance/bullying. He's done some things that I agree with. However he's not 'country" first but "base first".

And Obama lost my vote when he said (and said as recently as last week!) that he was responsible for the surge in oil and gas production in the US. Absolute BS!
                      Nice! I like it. I'm just a American hoping for the best.
                      I agree with you about some of the things Trump says. But heck the world seems to be scared of the guy. Think of how scared they would be if everyone was on board.
                      Last edited by man down; 12-03-2018, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X