Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Gloves West Palm Beach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have vidz but I did take a few pics. I'm terrible with the computer, I don't know how to do **** so it's taken me some time to figure out how to do this.

This is from NJ FNF

Comment

Me and Keith Thurman in the trainers meetings.

Helped out another fighter, guess who that is in the middle. He's a pro fighter.

Comment

Wrapping hands about 20 minutes out.

After the win. We had 3 kids all won on both days so we were really blessed to put in the hard work and come out with the victories.

This is my HW, he won by KO in the first fight and then split dec in the second against a tall, slick lefty. He scored a knockdown in the second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I'm in Ft. Lauderdale but there was gyms from all over Florida. There was gyms from Tallahassee, Tampa, Jax all over.
          Do you happened to know the name of the gym in Jax?

Nate Campbell is giving conditioning classes here in Jax at HG boxing gym. I will start going there when he gets back from his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            Do you happened to know the name of the gym in Jax?

Nate Campbell is giving conditioning classes here in Jax at HG boxing gym. I will start going there when he gets back from his fight.
            No man sorry, I been in Jax only a few times and I don't remember when or where the gyms were at.

Comment

You dont really need to blur yourself out do you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                You dont really need to blur yourself out do you? lol
                With some of the **** I have seen go down in this place, yes I do. I used to have my pic on my avatar, it was actually me. (well that is me now but as you can see my face is hidden in both pics)

Then I got PM'd by a cool person here and they told me to take it down because people would use my image to do **** I wouldn't like.

I also train in many gyms and people know me. Not that I think highly of myself I just think it would be best to keep anonymous.

I like sharing the pics of the kids though, it isn't really about me. I'm inconsequential.

Comment

Working...
                X