Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Loma Acted Like I Didn't Exist When I Was His Mandatory; Does He Deserve Shot Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighters

Some of these fighters have no balls. Haney was calling out Loma forever. Loma ducked. If someone legit calls you out, your supposed to shut them up the good old fashion way. With a punch to the mouth.

Comment

Boringchenko is a complete idiot. how do you not negotiate a rematch clause in a big fight like with Lopez. he brought this on himself.

Comment

LOL about all those clowns who defend email chump Haney who is STILL lower than Loma in Lightweight.
        To all those who claim Loma must fight at least somebody before going back fighting tops - Haney is exactly that 'somebody' before Loma could fight Teo/Gervonta or even Garcia.

Haney is a nobody who fought nobody and has fake belt. So Haney is ducking Loma. At least Gervonta has Mayweather to hype him, what is Devin?

Comment

Nobody is calling Haney out or running to get a fight with “jumbo nostrils” bc of his “sleep-inducing” style(see Gamboa fight) and bc of literally no existence of a fanbase. Haney has zero fan appeal and has no signature win to create any buzz. Dont blame any of the young guns or Loma for going after the bigger crowd pleasing fights!

Comment

Wouldn’t Davis, Lopez, Garcia be the bigger fish for Haney? Bigger purse and slighter better feather in the cap. Beating Loma right after Lopez will not give Haney the boost he needs as there are questions about Lomas shoulder and talk of his decline.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see the fight, but understand why Loma wouldn’t be Haneys first or even second option.

Comment

Originally posted by redruff View Post
              Some of these fighters have no balls. Haney was calling out Loma forever. Loma ducked. If someone legit calls you out, your supposed to shut them up the good old fashion way. With a punch to the mouth.
              That would b Tank Davis avoiding all of the top/elite fighters who have all repeatedly “called him out”! Loma took on undefeated young power-punching Teo, who is far more dangerous than “sleep-inducing” Haney. Davis chose to beat up on old past-it pillow- fisted Lsc. Will probably fight Abner Mares next - his initial opponent(pre-injury) b4 Lsc.

Comment

Beating Lomachenko would be a signature win for Devin

Comment

Haney and his Daddy been begging for a Big name now Haney switched his Energy.. Fact is Haney is holding a Fake belt he won facing a Cab Driver, & his Biggest win is a 40 yr old inactive Gamboa. Im from Northern Cali 1 hour from Oakland but this Kid is making us look bad out here. Shut your Fkin mouth and Prove you can beat Loma better then Teofimo if you Claim to be the Best LW!

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post
                    It's sad that Loma blatantly and flagrantly ducked Devin, yet Devin is the one that gets the backlash for it. Things that make you say hmmmmm.
                    You don't duck someone to take a bigger fight. That's like saying Tarver was ducking....whoever the WBC stripped him for not facing when he fought Glen Johnson instead.

Comment

Say my name, say my name...

Comment

Working...
                      X