Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Ryan Garcia @ 140: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
    He walked Thurman down and withstood his best shots.

Ryan has nothing for PAC.
    it was a good competive fight that Pacquaio won, walk thru Keith he didnt do, beat keith yes.

Ryan probably has nothing for Pacquaio which is why I said Pacquaio should KO ryan..... but I capped it off with a BUT cause in boxing its the punches you dont see that hurt you, Ryan will be the fastest person Pacquaio has ever faced and not to mention Ryan has POP too. so yeah dont get too excited over a "BUT"...

Comment

why is this kid fighting an exhibition bout? Why is Manny, who holds a welterweight belt, fighting an exhibition bout? It seems like Manny should retire and Ryan needs to get his head out of his ass and taking boxing seriously or find something else to do with his life.

Comment

Pac isn't going to want to wreck Garcia. He's practically the age of Pacquiao's son. If anything, he's going to coast to a UD loss to let Garcia become the new face of boxing. There is nothing in it for Pac if he won the fight so I imagine this is bigger than just a regular matchup that Pac is participating in.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          All I’m going to say is don’t be surprised if you hear something brewing but who wins and how?
          - -Got U bowels in an uproar again?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            Pac isn't going to want to wreck Garcia. He's practically the age of Pacquiao's son. If anything, he's going to coast to a UD loss to let Garcia become the new face of boxing. There is nothing in it for Pac if he won the fight so I imagine this is bigger than just a regular matchup that Pac is participating in.
            I see it as manny investing in stock. Same with mayweather did with canelo. Ryan can only get better after this fight. Don't know if he'll get the judges on his payroll or take steroids like canelo but its a start.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

Lmao imagine PAC goes in there and beats the fook outta him like a mean bully and just batters him viciously like he’s trying to catch a body.

That would be absolutely hilarious.

Just picturing Ryan losing consciousness against the ropes as Manny hits him with brutal gut shots and uppercuts like it’s the biggest fight of PAC’s life.
              I wouldn’t be able to contain my laughter seeing that.
              Last edited by HewJohnson; 01-24-2021, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Pac is a clever MFer

A bunch of good to very good WWs and what does he do !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  Pac is a clever MFer

A bunch of good to very good WWs and what does he do !!!!!
                  He beats a prime 10 year younger undefeated top of the WW division Keith Thurman and collects a bag!!!

Manny the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by bossm523 View Post
                    why is this kid fighting an exhibition bout? Why is Manny, who holds a welterweight belt, fighting an exhibition bout? It seems like Manny should retire and Ryan needs to get his head out of his ass and taking boxing seriously or find something else to do with his life.
                    Because you get the best of both worlds.

You get the money and eyeballs for the fight without it counting against your official record (there is no official winner) and since it doesn't count as a title defense -- no sanctioning fees and you can come in any weight you want.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                      He beats a prime 10 year younger undefeated top of the WW division Keith Thurman and collects a bag!!!

Manny the GOAT
                      A guy who was inactive DUE TO AN INJURY and coming off of a meh fight vs a meh guy.

Even if I give you Hurtman, that's just 1 name.

Pac is the greatest compiler boxing ever had (Archie Moore ranks #2).

Comment

Working...
                      X