Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Usain Bolt's 100 m record won't be broken for at least 50 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Bolt has reached speeds of 28 mph in short bursts. But if he had strong wind behind him and was running downhill, he could go over 30 mph.

yeah and if you put a rocket on his back he could fly

big deal.

roy jones threw three hooks at once.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i was actually one of the best lax players in my state growing up. nerd bro.
      i'd absolutely smoke usain bolt. tomorrow. for a ton of money. tell him to call me.

and i'd whoop a cheeta right after that! he would not want this work. mfers can't even roar. they meow like a housecut.

Get some new material bud.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post

take seriously someone who says he can beat usain bolt in a foot race.

track is just a boring sport and you'll need to get over that. you spent your youth standing around or running. i spent mine running into people and having a hard rubber ball or puck whipped at me at 75 or 80 mph. i actually took a few minutes to watch one of the videos someone posted of a sprinting event. holy f#cking **** was it boring. ever been to a hockey game? ever seen a cheetah get it's lunch taken by a leopard? levels.

Comment

track is just a boring sport and you'll need to get over that. you spent your youth standing around or running. i spent mine running into people and having a hard rubber ball or puck whipped at me at 75 or 80 mph. i actually took a few minutes to watch one of the videos someone posted of a sprinting event. holy f#cking **** was it boring. ever been to a hockey game? ever seen a cheetah get it's lunch taken by a leopard? levels.
          Are you trying to make out that Lacrosse players are great athletes on the same level as Track and field athletes? Are you seriously trying to compare them to Leopards? Track and field athletics involves more than just Sprinting, It involves all the basic fundamental athletic attributes in their purest form and at the highest level scientifically speaking 'Lacrosse as a sport does not involve ANY athletic attributes at their highest level' none.

You played team sports because you was most likely a b*tch, most people who are not professional but play team sports in my opinion have a higher potential of being b*tches 'And really should not be bragging on a forum discrediting other athletes'

WHEN you was playing Lacrosse 'New England' what did your training week look like? Afew games of Lacrosse, and then let me guess 'You went out on the weekends, and was a stud with all the ladies?' Maybe you done some circuit training, REALLY pushing the envelope of human performance.

Different sports have different Ideologies and Cultures, I admire individual Olympic sports 'The work ethic and training that it takes to produce their performances etc'

You are correct there are levels, and Lacrosse players when you really break it down scientifically are not on the level of track and field athletes 'I am sure there are some great athletes in that sport, and alright people'

But you just seem like abit of b*tch, go and have a beer and beat your chest you prick.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-31-2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
              We have never seen a boxer/sprinter of any merit. I can't see a boxer training for anything but boxing.

I get the funny but it did make me think of any fast boxer. there aren't any.
              - -AJ runs a sub 11 100 meter- JJJeffries 10 sec 100 Yard and Corrie Sanders a high school sprinter turned to pro rugby/golf where he made his $$$ in between boxing.

Comment

yeah and if you put a rocket on his back he could fly

big deal.

roy jones threw three hooks at once.
                - -Wlad emptied a 5 Shell Shotgun LHk blast on Ray Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The bold is nuts to think about, but not THAT surprising.

I think we think more about technology improving & society improving, but we as a species are improving too. And this is just a silly lil race in the whole sphere of human existence that we can easily measure. I believe its much harder to measure other strides we've made.
                  - -U dunno how to measure technology advances in sport.

Nor opportunity advances.

Comment

PRINCEKOOL

I love your stuff thrilled to find somebody knowledgeable about this stuff. i do wish we could debate/argue some things but so far I totally agree with your takes. I will try and keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      - -AJ runs a sub 11 100 meter- JJJeffries 10 sec 100 Yard and Corrie Sanders a high school sprinter turned to pro rugby/golf where he made his $$$ in between boxing.
                      Women can run sub 11.00, talking more sub 10.50

Good one on Jeffries thinking a 10.2 yards. Which is 10.44 for 100m. But.....TONS of cats running 10.2 and faster in his day.

What we haven't seen is a situation like we do with footballers, where the guy was winning Olympic/World medals while being a boxer as his other sport,
                      Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 01-31-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X