Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: We Proved Mayweather is Not Invincible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the fight: We're gonna beat mayweather we have the blue print, we cant lose

After the fight: Well uhh....... at least we showed he's NOT invincible.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoelRa79 View Post
      cotto more than proved himself as still a legit elite fighter, floyd jr, sr and roger have all praised him why all this biased fools keep hating on him. cotto said he would show the blueprint on how to beat floyd and he did while floyd said he was going to ko cotto and wasnt even close. Not only he wiped off that smirk from floyds face by rd4 but he repeadly made the commentators swallow their words throughout the fight saying cotto wont be able to do this or that or hell fade on the second half or floyd would break him etc,etc... i cant wait to see cotto back on the ring again and i hope its canelo his next opponent!!
      Wasnt close??? Uhhh did you not see the "wobbley wobbley dance in both the 4th and 12 rounds??? And if beating a guy 2 or 3 (gift) rounds is a the "blueprint," May God be with anyone trying to beat Floyd.... Floyd beat em at his own game and did it in clinic like fashion.... Stop trolling, your post is ridiculous

Comment

• I think Mayweather could of won the fight a lot easier if he just fought from a distance and picked him off like he usually does, instead of going toe to toe with him against the ropes, I know he was trying to prove he is a "warrior", and I believe he wanted to win some new fans.

Comment

• I give Cotto 2 Rounds 3 at the Most. Pedro Diaz is just Hating. Accept the Loss and just be Classy about it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Emari9823 View Post
            Wasnt close??? Uhhh did you not see the "wobbley wobbley dance in both the 4th and 12 rounds??? And if beating a guy 2 or 3 (gift) rounds is a the "blueprint," May God be with anyone trying to beat Floyd.... Floyd beat em at his own game and did it in clinic like fashion.... Stop trolling, your post is ridiculous
            Oh.... I just noticed your name was Joel.... My girl is Boricua and even she knows Cotto got it handed to em.... Did you see Cotto's mom's face??? What aboit espn, cnnsi, boxing scene, fighthype, doghouse, ********.... All had Floyd winning the fight atleast 8-4.... Are all these people wrong??? Didnt see any of them saying that any blueprint was showcased.... I had Floyd winning the first5 rounds, Cotto got 2 middle rounds, and Floyd coasted from 9-12.... 10-2 Floyd....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoelRa79 View Post
              cotto more than proved himself as still a legit elite fighter, floyd jr, sr and roger have all praised him why all this biased fools keep hating on him. cotto said he would show the blueprint on how to beat floyd and he did while floyd said he was going to ko cotto and wasnt even close. Not only he wiped off that smirk from floyds face by rd4 but he repeadly made the commentators swallow their words throughout the fight saying cotto wont be able to do this or that or hell fade on the second half or floyd would break him etc,etc... i cant wait to see cotto back on the ring again and i hope its canelo his next opponent!!
              Oh.... I just noticed your name was Joel.... My girl is Boricua and even she knows Cotto got it handed to em.... Did you see Cotto's mom's face??? What aboit espn, cnnsi, boxing scene, fighthype, doghouse, ********.... All had Floyd winning the fight atleast 8-4.... Are all these people wrong??? Didnt see any of them saying that any blueprint was showcased.... I had Floyd winning the first5 rounds, Cotto got 2 middle rounds, and Floyd coasted from 9-12.... 10-2 Floyd....

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                How did they prove he is not invincible? If anything, they strengthened the argument that he is invincible.
                Man....Floyd got tapped up and was wearing that blood like makeup. Noticed he is talking about retirement now right?

He knows that Pac, Martinez and even young Alvarez will break him to pieces...time to call it a day and retire undefeated. Martinez would knock Floyd out of the ring with a solid left.

Floyd got touched way too much for his liking....in his last 3 fights, he has taken more punishment than in the previous 39 fights combined. It's only a matter of time from now on, Floyd knows this. It's off to jail then he's riding into the sunset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Before the fight: We're gonna beat mayweather we have the blue print, we cant lose

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Man....Floyd got tapped up and was wearing that blood like makeup. Noticed he is talking about retirement now right?

He knows that Pac, Martinez and even young Alvarez will break him to pieces...time to call it a day and retire undefeated. Martinez would knock Floyd out of the ring with a solid left.

Floyd got touched way too much for his liking....in his last 3 fights, he has taken more punishment than in the previous 39 fights combined. It's only a matter of time from now on, Floyd knows this. It's off to jail then he's riding into the sunset.
                    You said the same thing about Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      Before the fight: We're gonna beat mayweather we have the blue print, we cant lose

Going into a fight with confidence that you're going to win. How very very odd.

Comment

Working...
                      X