Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Broke Brook's Left Orbital Bone, Surgery a Possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    Sorry to hear up to 7th round was very good fight brook was winning. I hope he has a rematch clause as a champ I would always have one in the contract. Of course Spence can make a defense while brook gets surgery but only fair champ gets a rematch if he wants
    IMHO Brook was at his best saturday night, Spence not, so a rematch, specially in the U.S, will be very damaging for Brook's health, Spence by KO inside 6 rounds in the rematch

"His surgeon, Mohammed Ali, inserted a titanium plate into the right side of Brook’s face to fix that fracture. He assured Brook his right orbital bone would be stronger than ever, and the right side of Brook’s face didn’t pose problems during his loss to Spence"
    Dam, Brook will become the "Special Orbital" instead of the "Special One"
    Last edited by BoxHec; 05-28-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
      Khan don't have the power like Spence to keep Brook honest. Brook would not sit back with Khan and let him range him to death. Brook would be a Porter to Khan and bull rush him and get him pinned to those ropes. That's all she wrote after that.
      Maybe, but Khan always looks good in rounds 1-4. And his hands are way too fast initially to time early. From what I've seen, it takes his opponents about 5 or 6 rounds to get it down. Maybe he's lost a step? Who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
        "His surgeon, Mohammed Ali, inserted a titanium plate into the right side of Brook’s face to fix that fracture. He assured Brook his right orbital bone would be stronger than ever, and the right side of Brook’s face didn’t pose problems during his loss to Spence"
        Dam, Brook will become the "Special Orbital" instead of the "Special One"
        I finally found footage of brooks night out when he got stabbed,it turns out the eyehole man didnt know that those warnt his eyeholes but brooks normal face.

Forgot to mention It turns out spence was the eyehole man..
        Last edited by kushking; 05-28-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Brook need to retired GGG **** his eye ! no doubt he is a warrior but its time to go!

Comment

Needs to take the rest of the year off come back and fight a few softies before seeing if he can come tinge to compete at an elite level.

Comment

His entire damn face is going to be titanium

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                Left Orbital Bone broken, the one GGG broke was the right one, two things in my humble opinion:

1) He doesn't absorb punishment around his eyes well.

2) Spence is a very heavy handed guy as GGG.

Either way I'm hyped with Spence, to me he's the boggeyman of the 147, I don't see anyone at 147 beating him.

Crawford moving up would be a mega fight, or Spence moving up to 154 could be very interesting.

Spence is indeed the truth
                Have you seen the pictures before the fight of Brook and Spence together and how large Spence fists were!? Definitely heavy handed no question.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  He should have retired right after the Golovkin fight. No one should pretend the injury was not going to affect the fight. That's always in the back of everyone's minds. Spence deserves the win. Let's just leave it at that.

I'm more into blaming why the fight didn't happen when it mattered most -- right after the Algieri and Bizier fights. Mandos have to be set in stone with these stupid IBF/WBX/etc bodies.
                  Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  Damn, Triple G ruined this guy, he never should of went up two weight classes. It's probably for the best that he retires.
                  Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  Brook need to retired GGG **** his eye ! no doubt he is a warrior but its time to go!
                  GGG had nothing to do with the eye Spence broke

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Have you seen the pictures before the fight of Brook and Spence together and how large Spence fists were!? Definitely heavy handed no question.
                    Actually though large hands are not an advantage of any kind as it means that their more likely to break than someone with smaller hands,though I do agree that spences fists & knuckles looked like he has bigger knuckles & makes a stronger tighter fist which is an advantage. I agree though hes heavy handed af.

Comment

kell Brook took a hard beating but lost with honor intact

Kell Brook lost like a true champion to a better fighter and no shame in that. Great fight between two great fighters. All England has to be proud of Kell Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X