Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Canelo-GGG: May, September Are My Dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Who the **** is talking to you punk?
    Your just like a b itch butting in where it don't concern you!
    Imma have to b itch slap you like the b itch that you are for getting in another man's business.
    Now **** off you ****ing lame!
    I can post and respond to whatever I want to son. I'm not sure if you are aware how these forums work.

Your thoughts on this matter are deluded. Expect to get responses to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I can post and respond to whatever I want to son. I'm not sure if you are aware how these forums work.

Your thoughts on this matter are deluded. Expect to get responses to it.
      **** you punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
        Lol no way #maymac sells that many buys.
        No Way? Hmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          That's going under the assumption that they go head 2 head and no one moves off the date..

Because yes, that's what would happen, and that's why the smaller fight would move off the date..

Just like how Disney movies own the dates of Memorial Day and Christmas, is because the drop marvel movies and Star Wars,, others can still release their movies then, but none do, and they move off because they are the smaller fish..

Floyd takes September, canelo-ggg getting pushed back
          You really are a stupid piece of shet for even thinking that!
          Do you really believe all the bullshet that comes out your mouth??

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            Mayweather McGregor is the bigger fight. Canelo-Bumlovkin WILL get moved to another date. Bank on it..
            Your a ****ing idiot for even thinking Canelo would give up the September date! No way does he reschedule his fight for Mayweather or anybody else.
            You can bank on that!

Comment

• Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
              Bro this guy has a hard on for canelo, and he thinks he's tough dishing out threats from his PC in his parents basement, punk is his best insult, he's a total pos. Have your opinion, just know that if you don't type something nice about his lover, he gets all defensive and goes all keyboard warrior. He's also a racist and a liar.
              Shut the **** up you ****ing punk ass coconut jungle bunny! You and that lame should suck each other off since your both a couple of fa ggots!
              You sorry, piece of shet!

Comment

• All this reveals is the extent of Nayweather's narcissistic delusional tendencies contributing to believing he is so powerful, and important - that he actually OWNS day's of the year. Maybe his next suggestion will be to inaugurate a national holiday in his name...but then again, perhaps that will not be enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  So you're calling Lara , Trout and Cotto GROSSLY overmatched opponents ? Canelo must really be a Super P4P God if those 3 were GROSSLY overmatched compared to him . Or maybe you just started watching boxing and didn't have time to check Boxrec before posting that ?
                  perhaps if you did a thorough job of reading, you'd see that I'm talking about what Canelo has done since he took over the Mexican ppv dates of 5 de mayo weekend and Mexican independence weekend in September. Those opponents include khan, beefy Smith and Chavez jr.
                  Last edited by rrayvez; 05-23-2017, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Shut the **** up you ****ing punk ass coconut jungle bunny! You and that lame should suck each other off since your both a couple of fa ggots!
                    You sorry, piece of shet!
                    You know you look like a straight vagina talking crap on an Internet forum under a false name with a blank AVI.

Why you wasting your time, Few find it funny or are scared or remotely bothered.

I just laugh and pity you for whatever life you must have been that makes you spend all day doing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      See this is an example of you using fanboy emotion instead of logic.

You hate the Floyd-Conor fight, so in your mind it can't possibly be as big as canelo/ggg.

It doesn't matter that Floyd/Conor is a freakshow, it's still the biggest fight in boxing to make in terms of pure $$$$

Love it or hate it, but Floyd/Conor is going to be huge if not record breaking, easily will be top 5 ppv of all time..

Do you even realize that Conor does more ppv buys than canelo and ggg combined and by a wide margin, several hundred thousand more buys,,,

Anyone that is smart enough to separate fanboy emotion about this totally understands..

How come Anthony Joshua, heavyweight champ of the world, is trying to get on Floyd-Conor undercard?? Because Joshua is a lot smarter than you and knows this Conor/Floyd fight will be he biggest fight since Floyd/manny and wants that exposure on the undercard..

Simply put for simpletons
                      Canelo-ggg is a big fight

Floyd/Conor is a big event
                      While i think you're spot on.. I have to say that no true boxing fan will waste their $$ for such a mismatch, when they can buy what is a lot more of a competitive and intriguing matchup. It's going to be up to how many MMA fans are willing to waste their $$ in hopes of a miracle. On the other hand we have boxing fans who (hopefully) understand and know what they want to watch.

I say 50/50

Comment

Working...
                      X