Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MexiCutioner's getting MexiCuted by MEXICANS!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
    I don't remember who was the one that stopped the original "Mexicutioner" Luisito Espinoza
    I think Guty Espadas Jr Mexicuted the Mexicutioner.

That nickname is a jinx.
    Many fighting moniker are a jinx

The Problem
    The young master

The reason I jumped on the Mexicutioner is so many fighters in different countries are called this after beating a few Mexican boxers. I tell you all it is a jinx to be called that. You will be Mexicuted by a Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by mannypacqloud View Post
      chill out lil' mestizo warrior

most mexicans great been beat by asian

pac ran thru most of the mexican greats of this era and kostya tsyzu whoop julio chavez sr ass
      Pacman lost to a past prime Morales and only beat him when they got him to weight drain since Morales had moved up to 135. Morales couldn't make 130 anymore, he outgrew the division. Marquez really has a 3-1 record on Manny. Manny is the greatest boxer ever from your country, Morales and Marquez were very good but not better than Chavez, Sanchez or pound for pound Ricardo El Finito Lopez. Prime Chavez (from 84-92) or Sanchez would have destroyed Manny under 140 and at 126 respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I think Guty Espadas Jr Mexicuted the Mexicutioner.

That nickname is a jinx.
        Many fighting moniker are a jinx

The Problem
        The young master

The reason I jumped on the Mexicutioner is so many fighters in different countries are called this after beating a few Mexican boxers. I tell you all it is a jinx to be called that. You will be Mexicuted by a Mexican.
        Its not a jinx. if u continue fighting and continue fighting a certain kind of opponents, then u are bound to take an L every now and then. So a guy beat 20 mexican fighters but lost to 1 mexican fighter, he's still the mexicutioner to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
          Its not a jinx. if u continue fighting and continue fighting a certain kind of opponents, then u are bound to take an L every now and then. So a guy beat 20 mexican fighters but lost to 1 mexican fighter, he's still the mexicutioner to me.
          Show me the 20 Mexicans you are talking about.
          Marquez is just an excelllent boxer. No need to call him the destroyer of hope & lives in the Philippines.... Even though that is what happened, he also caused to deaths. Now that is called being Mexicuted by a Mexican!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 02-03-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Show me the 20 Mexicans you are talking about.
            Marquez is just an excelllent boxer. No need to call him the destroyer of hope & lives in the Philippines.... Even though that is what happened, he also caused to deaths. Now that is called being Mexicuted by a Mexican!

Im not even talking about Manny nor Marquez. Im pointing out to u that if a guy runs thru enough opponents to be called a certain "name" but then loses to 1, that name should still be valid. A lot of boxers with that "name" didnt choose it for themselves, but instead was given that name by the public based on his performance. Im not saying i like the name mexicutioner or that im a fan of boxers who goes by this nickname. U cant expect a fighter to never lose if he conitnue to fight and continue to fight opponents that are live and not over the hill on his way out. and the 20 mexicans is a reference to what im trying to get to u.

Comment

Im not even talking about Manny nor Marquez. Im pointing out to u that if a guy runs thru enough opponents to be called a certain "name" but then loses to 1, that name should still be valid. A lot of boxers with that "name" didnt choose it for themselves, but instead was given that name by the public based on his performance. Im not saying i like the name mexicutioner or that im a fan of boxers who goes by this nickname. U cant expect a fighter to never lose if he conitnue to fight and continue to fight opponents that are live and not over the hill on his way out. and the 20 mexicans is a reference to what im trying to get to u.
              I understand what you are saying. But, I actually prefer a handle that fits, like the Krusher, he actually keeps Krushing people, people, not just Mexicans or Blacks. I hope you see my point. Donaire beat lots of Mexicans, but never allowed himself to be called the Mexicutioner, not ever. Darchiniyan was beating lots of Mexicans, but got crushed by Donaire. That is one of my favorite fights. I loved it when Vic got up after being smashed and denied he was hurt, he completely discredited himself. In my Opinion, Nonito is a man's man. Beaten by Rigo & stopped by Walters...... No excuses........ None..... No tight socks, no shoulder pain.... None. After Floyd lost to Castillo, but was gifted a decision... Excuses... Floyd lost that fight. He did... He just lost.

Sore losers either lack honor, or they are blinded by pride. If there are other options I want to know.

If, or once the Krusher gets crushed, we can keep calling him the Krusher, because he was Krushing it.

Comment

I understand what you are saying. But, I actually prefer a handle that fits, like the Krusher, he actually keeps Krushing people, people, not just Mexicans or Blacks. I hope you see my point. Donaire beat lots of Mexicans, but never allowed himself to be called the Mexicutioner, not ever. Darchiniyan was beating lots of Mexicans, but got crushed by Donaire. That is one of my favorite fights. I loved it when Vic got up after being smashed and denied he was hurt, he completely discredited himself. In my Opinion, Nonito is a man's man. Beaten by Rigo & stopped by Walters...... No excuses........ None..... No tight socks, no shoulder pain.... None. After Floyd lost to Castillo, but was gifted a decision... Excuses... Floyd lost that fight. He did... He just lost.

Sore losers either lack honor, or they are blinded by pride. If there are other options I want to know.

If, or once the Krusher gets crushed, we can keep calling him the Krusher, because he was Krushing it.
                and thats exactly what im trying to point out to u. if a fighter runs thru enough opponents to be given a nickname but then loses to 1, that nickname should still be valid. if going by what you are trying to say here then if and when the "krusher" loses, this name should hold no value anymore then right?

Comment

and thats exactly what im trying to point out to u. if a fighter runs thru enough opponents to be given a nickname but then loses to 1, that nickname should still be valid. if going by what you are trying to say here then if and when the "krusher" loses, this name should hold no value anymore then right?
                  Kinda. But the Krusher is unKrushed to date, and he Krushed everyone.

PAC lost to Morales in the first fight, pre Ariza. Post Ariza he was Whipping everyone, but unlike the Krusher, no catch weights, none of that crap. Look at his Krushing percentage.... Marquez definitely lowered PAC's mexicutioning percentage.

Does Mexico produce that many great champions that other nationalities have to measure themselves against Mexicans???

Because in Mexico right now....... Future World Champions being forged regularly!!! Japan, China and the Philippines are far behind.

Comment

Kinda. But the Krusher is unKrushed to date, and he Krushed everyone.

PAC lost to Morales in the first fight, pre Ariza. Post Ariza he was Whipping everyone, but unlike the Krusher, no catch weights, none of that crap. Look at his Krushing percentage.... Marquez definitely lowered PAC's mexicutioning percentage.

Does Mexico produce that many great champions that other nationalities have to measure themselves against Mexicans???

Because in Mexico right now....... Future World Champions being forged regularly!!! Japan, China and the Philippines are far behind.
                    All that doesnt matter. Your main debate was that a fighter shouldnt be given a name that he cant live up too. So if and when "the krusher" loses, going by your logic, his name should hold no value. U cant keep trying to change your opinion. Japan, china and the philipines are not known countries that produce world champions aside from Manny so why are u even comparing these countries to mexico? Its a known fact that mexico produce the most world champions in boxing. Are u mad about all this just because of a nickname "the mexicutioner"??

Comment

• op's logic is atrocious.

Comment

Working...
                      X