Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MexiCutioner's getting MexiCuted by MEXICANS!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chill out lil' mestizo warrior

most mexicans great been beat by asian

pac ran thru most of the mexican greats of this era and kostya tsyzu whoop julio chavez sr ass

Comment

Viloria was on a rampage for some time. He disposed of a game Marquez, a highly touted Segura, Miranda and countless other Mexican fighters before running into Juan Francisco Estrada.

In fact, Estrada has been on a roll against pinoy boxers. He has taken out Ardin, Mepranum, Alvarez, Asenjo, Melindo and Viloria himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mannypacqloud View Post

pac ran thru most of the mexican greats of this era and kostya tsyzu whoop julio chavez sr ass
        Salvador Sanchez
        Lupe Pintor
        Ruben Olivarez

The CW King PAC, armed with Ariza Shakes was a beast. His Kung fu disappeared when the shakes disappeared.

In the 4th fight with Marquez, if PAC had his Ariza Secret Shakes he might have knocked Marquez out. But PAC fell victim to his Mexicutioner moniker. He attacked like he had Roid Powers, but got KTFO.. Algieri got whipped but, finished on his feet. His powers were in his shakes and catch weights.

Against JMM from Ciudad Mexico D.F., who Knocked out the myth out of the Manny, it was clear: Manny was just a good fighter. Marquez Mexicuted Manny & Mexicuted two PAC fans. Two PAC fans had heart attacks and Died as a result of witnessing The "Mexicutioner" getting Mexicuted by a Mexican from Ciudad Mexico D.F.

Chavez was old when he got whipped by DLH & the Asian dude.

I like Brian, The Hawaiian Punch, but he nearly got Mexicuted by Estrada. I was happy he finished on his feet against another Latino, Chocolatito.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Viloria was on a rampage for some time. He disposed of a game Marquez, a highly touted Segura, Miranda and countless other Mexican fighters before running into Juan Francisco Estrada.

In fact, Estrada has been on a roll against pinoy boxers. He has taken out Ardin, Mepranum, Alvarez, Asenjo, Melindo and Viloria himself.
          I am a big Villoria Fan. I wanted him to beat Gonzalez badly.

I don't want people to call El Gallo a Pinoy Pounder. This crap pisses me off. But I think you understand me. Makati man who appreciate Estrada.

I like Marvin Sonsona a lot, but I am upset that he is losing his way now. Sonsona has all the skills needed to be great. He has to get his mind in the right place.

Comment

Yeah and people bragged when Khan beat an old Barrera or when Chino and Garica beat an old Morales. No different than Tsyzu beating an old ass Chavez Sr. who ended his career with alcoholism and cocaine. Same way Maradona did. Chavez Sr. was a whole different level than Tszyu. Why did you think Hatton got decorated after beating an old Tszyu. Trends bruv.

There are elite boxers that can hang up until their late years of age doe.

Comment

Muira has whooped way more mexicans than have whooped muira, Pac has ended and beat many more mexicans(including marquez) than have beaten up on pac. Kosta was an underrated fighter who ended chavez's career, ooo don't forget about FONFARA embaraaaing chavez JR.

Not a valid thread at all

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Salvador Sanchez
                Lupe Pintor
                Ruben Olivarez

The CW King PAC, armed with Ariza Shakes was a beast. His Kung fu disappeared when the shakes disappeared.

In the 4th fight with Marquez, if PAC had his Ariza Secret Shakes he might have knocked Marquez out. But PAC fell victim to his Mexicutioner moniker. He attacked like he had Roid Powers, but got KTFO.. Algieri got whipped but, finished on his feet. His powers were in his shakes and catch weights.

Against JMM from Ciudad Mexico D.F., who Knocked out the myth out of the Manny, it was clear: Manny was just a good fighter. Marquez Mexicuted Manny & Mexicuted two PAC fans. Two PAC fans had heart attacks and Died as a result of witnessing The "Mexicutioner" getting Mexicuted by a Mexican from Ciudad Mexico D.F.

Chavez was old when he got whipped by DLH & the Asian dude.

I like Brian, The Hawaiian Punch, but he nearly got Mexicuted by Estrada. I was happy he finished on his feet against another Latino, Chocolatito.
                Lol post-ariza pacquiao still manage to beat bradley and birthed a fetus on rios face. Dont forget marquez was near a round or so away from getting retired for good,dude had a broken nose. Styles make fights i guess. still pacq lit up morales and barrera,retired chicano best in dlh, and revenge for the boxing community by butchering marg face. Thats all diminished by fighting like a true warrior and getting ko? Nah! Lol at u bringing up shakes when marquez never had power like that against pacq before the fight. If anything its a draw between them 2-2 with pacq winning the first 2 imo. Take it as a trade off since the yr earlier ko of the yr was nonito KOing montiel and had him looking like a turtle on his back lol. Yeah chocolita up next for naoya inoue, maybe he be the next fighting harada dethroning another latino great

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  Muira has whooped way more mexicans than have whooped muira, Pac has ended and beat many more mexicans(including marquez) than have beaten up on pac. Kosta was an underrated fighter who ended chavez's career, ooo don't forget about FONFARA embaraaaing chavez JR.

Not a valid thread at all
                  In other posts on different threads I wrote about how much I love, I love the beating my Polish brother applied to that lazy son of a legend Chavez Jr. I enjoyed every moment of that wonderful beating. I wish Chavez Jr would fight Fonfara again and give him the chance to punish Chavez Jr. more.

Miura is no joke. I am a big fan, being called the Mexicutioner is a jinx. It will get a fighter Mexicuted. This is the point of my thread.

I guess I love hype jobs like Broner, Amir Imam getting exposed. The problem, The young master, in the end... Problem Solved. & the young master was mastered.

Comment

Lol post-ariza pacquiao still manage to beat bradley and birthed a fetus on rios face. Dont forget marquez was near a round or so away from getting retired for good,dude had a broken nose. Styles make fights i guess. still pacq lit up morales and barrera,retired chicano best in dlh, and revenge for the boxing community by butchering marg face. Thats all diminished by fighting like a true warrior and getting ko? Nah! Lol at u bringing up shakes when marquez never had power like that against pacq before the fight. If anything its a draw between them 2-2 with pacq winning the first 2 imo. Take it as a trade off since the yr earlier ko of the yr was nonito KOing montiel and had him looking like a turtle on his back lol. Yeah chocolita up next for naoya inoue, maybe he be the next fighting harada dethroning another latino great

Interesting. Marquez has been down but never out. I am a big fan of Inoue. But I don't hear the Japanese media calling him the Mexicutioner, at least not in Japanese. DLH was weight drained, and coming out of retirement. Amir Khan is showing more guts fighting Canelo without a catch weight. PAC is the CW King, Canelo is the CW Queen. If you are gonna fight a guy for his title, come in at the full weight limit. CW's are for weak ass fools. Floyd too.

Manny/Marquez/Mayweather/Maidana can all beat Fury at 147 or 154 with rehydration clauses. My chihuahua could whip him too.

Mexicutioner = jinx.

Quetzalcoatl Will destroy you!

Comment

I don't remember who was the one that stopped the original "Mexicutioner" Luisito Espinoza

Comment

Working...
                      X