Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of u guys drink wine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gin & tonic and cocaine, that’s the best combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Im actually buzzed as hell right now off some cheap wine bottles I got for Christmas. Typically Im a bacardi and coke (with a twist) kinda guy but Im broke this weekend and looking to catch a buzz.

With that said, any of you guys wine connoisseurs? If so what do you drink?

Im not stepping away from liquor or beer but I gotta admit a wine buzz is much more melo and I feel less bloated...
      Try Phillipe de Rotschild (Merlot). It will run you about 20 bucks. Red wine is an aphrodisiac. My woman always want to keep one around because she knows i am gonna want to **** after drinking it.

Comment

I'm a cabernet kinda of guy. I like midrange stuff, I don't like cheap wine, but I don't feel like spending over $50 on a bottle. Unless it's for a special occasion.

I'm not that big of a snob and even though I lovr wine, I'm more of a beer and whiskey kind of guy.

Comment

I tried getting into wine but it’s not my thing. I dont like the bitterness and it gives me a bad headache.

Im a beer and weed guy.

Comment

I've never been into wine. Mostly because I honestly can't taste much difference between wines. I've had expensive wine and cheap wine, all taste the same to me.

Comment

Only at family functions because there's usually so much of it flowing around. Other than that I have no interest. I'm Italian and the rest of my family loves it but I'm not really a fan.

Comment

I love full bodied wine. Try a Malbec or a Shiraz. It's amazing how big the difference is between cheap ass under £10 wine vs £20/30 bottle wines.

Comment

A chianti from Tuscany or a pinot noir from Burgundy. If you want white then a sauvignon blanc from Bordeaux or a pinot grigio from Veneto are good

Comment

As long as it isn't too sweet, I'll probably drink it.

You'd probably catch diabetes trying to get hammered off that sweet ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post
                      As long as it isn't too sweet, I'll probably drink it.

You'd probably catch diabetes trying to get hammered off that sweet ****.
                      Avoid the dessert wines like Madeira, port, sherry, and vermouth. . Although I admittedly use them for cooking.

Comment

Working...
                      X