Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80 Year Old Man marries 12 year old girl, guess the religion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Should read the whole article then. There are plenty of instances of people under 16 getting married to adults in the united states in states where there is no legal minimum age to get married, as long as they get approval from the parents (or in some states requires a judge's approval).

Not to suggest that it's as big a problem as it is elsewhere but we look stupid telling other countries what to do when we aren't even doing it ourselves.
    I did read it.

And there's still a big freaking difference.

Most of these were married to teenage "adults"

Get it?

Big difference between some 16-17 yr. Old marrying an 18 yo or 19 yo boyfriend.

And some 12 yr old being given to an 80 yr old perv.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I did read it.

And there's still a big freaking difference.

Most of these were married to teenage "adults"

Get it?

Big difference between some 16-17 yr. Old marrying an 18 yo or 19 yo boyfriend.

And some 12 yr old being given to an 80 yr old perv.
      Most, sure. I never disputed that. But it's still possible for teens, even under 16, to get married to fully grown adults in this country.

Still, the [NY] state data show that in 2011 alone, a 14-year-old married a 26-year-old, a 15-year-old was wed to a 28-year-old, another 15-year-old was wed to a 25-year-old and a 15-year-old married someone age “35 to 39.”
      My point isn't that the marriage of an 80yo man to 12yo in another country is somehow made acceptable by this. It's not. It's gross.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-22-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

You do know 18 is an adult right?

How many of those 15,16,17 yo married their 18 yo bf?

Not the same thing.

Comment

children and goats......and they throw parties celebrating the sickness !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            children and goats......and they throw parties celebrating the sickness !!!!
            Their parties are really wild.

They shoot into the air and yell "Allahu Akbar!", then they blow themselves up.

They definitely get their kicks in some bizarre and horrific ways.

Comment

Sort of normal in 3rd world countries when a girl reaches menstruation

Comment

Where is that at???? What country

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                  Their parties are really wild.

They shoot into the air and yell "Allahu Akbar!", then they blow themselves up.

They definitely get their kicks in some bizarre and horrific ways.
                  it must be great to be able to make up whats considered a sin as you go along

''80 y/o man plowing a 12 y/o girl ?!?!? LEGAL !''
                  ''women showing too much skin ?!?!? STONE THE BlTCH !!!''
                  ''that there goat....sexyAF !''

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I mean at least he didn't blow her up. He just blowing up her phone with dick pics probably.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Meanwhile people underage never get married to adults here in the uni....

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/14/o...m.html?mcubz=1

16 and 17 is a big difference than 12. Picture Junior/Senior in Highschool vs 6th grade. Also 16 is the legal age throughout Europe, and I doubt any of them are marriages to 80 year olds.

Jeez Brometheusbob why do you hate yourself and your country so much?

Comment

Working...
                      X