Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac 8 division champion is impossible to achieve.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passawackoff = stupid **** puzzy mad that may 2nd manny got beat by TBE!

Comment

Only uneducated ******ed fans think he won 8 titles. Will there ever be a fighter to lose and get bloodied by a Australian school teacher, get brutally ktfo, have a trilogy with tim Bradley jr lmao, fight the same 4 fighters 12 times and lose all his money at the same time? I think not my friend. Still a great run by atg pacquiao considering he turned his life around from being addicted to Shabu

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Passawackoff = stupid **** puzzy mad that may 2nd manny got beat by TBE!
        Even the juice couldn’t help PacRoid. Not enough skill and not strong enough

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Worthless 8 division champion is higher than a worthless 5 division champion.
          Not if that 5 division champ has been undefeated for 20 years, beat more Hall of Famers & Champions than anyone ever plus the fact that the 5 division Champ beat the made up 8 division chump I mean champ..... LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Not if that 5 division champ has been undefeated for 20 years, beat more Hall of Famers & Champions than anyone ever plus the fact that the 5 division Champ beat the made up 8 division chump I mean champ..... LMMFAO!
            Mayweather beat more than 13 hall of fame fighters?Name them.

Harry Greb, Henry Armstrong, Sugar Ray Robinson, Jimmy McLarnin, Sam Langford all beat 10 or more each too which is more than any modern era fighter. Pacquaio has wins over 6 HOF fighters and has won titles in at least 5 divisions that doesn't make him better than Chavez or Arguello for example though by your rule it does. Mayweather has wins over six (Gatti, De La Hoya, Marquez, Mosley, Pacquaio, Cotto) Canelo may make it but Gatti has no business in the hall. Other fighters to have defeated more than 6 HOF include Muhammad Ali, Ezzard Charles, Tony Canzoneri, Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Tommy Loughran, Freddie Welsh, Johhny Risko.

It's a bit more watered down these days in terms of beating champions and winning in multiple divisions. No way is Danny Garcia or Oscar De La Hoya for example better than Salvador Sanchez, Eder Jofre, Marvin Hagler or Carlos Monzon. De La Hoya has beaten close to 20 champions and if he's in your top 75 ever your list is wrong.
            Last edited by chrisJS; 05-03-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
              Are you a millennial? you seem triggered and restricted to only certain responses.

No safe spaces on NSB I'm afraid.

Just saying this because talking to real people about your feelings is the way forward, not typing them out for people who don't care on the boards.

I hope things start to look up for you soon and allow you make positive comments on NSB. Remember, it is not the other posters fault(s) that your life is *****.

Cheers
              And the one who posted this thread still has his feelings hurt cuz T.B.E. beat #48 fairly easy. You probably mad too....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                are you a Pillypeeno?
                I have a feeling a Pillypeeno phuck we your mom. Btw, didn’t Manny phuck up BamBam? Lol. Eres una desgracia

Comment

IMHO no boxer in a hundred years can become a 8 division champion again.
                  It depends, you'd have to be:

1- Born a midget

2- Pump yourself full of HGH and steroids

3- Have the establishment in your back pocket

Doesn't seem like much of a challenge, except for the midget part. People under 5"6 are such a small portion of the population.

Comment

IMHO no boxer in a hundred years can become a 8 division champion again.
                    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ivision-titles

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Even the juice couldn’t help PacRoid. Not enough skill and not strong enough

Yep, manny backneiao 6.5 division champ... errrr something like that

Comment

Working...
                      X