Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says No Move To 168 Until All Belts at 160 Are His

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Areyoudumb View Post
    Seriously what is wrong with that goal? People just hate others doing well. This is why Floyd and Manny get hate and now your seeing it with GGG; all 3 will go down in the history books as great champions.

Don't EVER compare this fraud to Mayweather and Pacquiao. How many legends and weight classes did Pacquiao move up? How many legends and weight classes did Floyd move up?

Now how many legends has pussie g beat? How many weight classes has pussie g moved up?

So how in the fuuck can you compare this pussie who is scared shytless to move up and fight stiffer competition, scared to fight Lara at 160 but had ZERO problem of moving up a WW to fight at 160.

Don't ever say no dumb shyt like pussie g will go down as a great like Mayweather and Pacqiauo. Pussie g is one loss away from being called a hype job and a bytch.

If pussie g losses in his next two or three fights he will be forgotten.

Comment

I have always supported that attempt of his but Brook...don't see how that fits anywhere in the equation. I am hoping this fight sets up Saunders somehow if it sells a ton of tickets and does decent uk ppv but beyond that right now its a step in the wrong direction otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        Don't EVER compare this fraud to Mayweather and Pacquiao. How many legends and weight classes did Pacquiao move up? How many legends and weight classes did Floyd move up?

Now how many legends has pussie g beat? How many weight classes has pussie g moved up?

So how in the fuuck can you compare this pussie who is scared shytless to move up and fight stiffer competition, scared to fight Lara at 160 but had ZERO problem of moving up a WW to fight at 160.

Don't ever say no dumb shyt like pussie g will go down as a great like Mayweather and Pacqiauo. Pussie g is one loss away from being called a hype job and a bytch.

If pussie g losses in his next two or three fights he will be forgotten.
        While I agree A LOT (Yeah I know surprising..) with the beginning of your statement you started losing it at the end there with Lara. Lara knew they were having trouble with the Eubanks situation where was the step up on his part? It's the same thing I say about Rigo, it's one thing to talk about a fight its another to demand your people get on the horn and start making offerings. You are not a draw so you cannot expect the fight to come to you, we haven't heard diddly squat from Luis DeCubas on this topic like at all bro. Personally right now I am all for Golovkin, Rigo, Lara, Gamboa, etc going to other people that'll get them what they want because it just seems mofo's are happy taking their cut and making whatever fights they want for these guys. Boxing is fked when the managers themselves just don't want to do their job. Just once i'd like any of those mentioned fighters put their handlers on full blast for their lack of delivery. This fight should've been either Lara, Saunders, or Jacobs, instead we get Golovkin vs Brook which is a horrible horrible fight and all the managers still have shh to say about not making the right fights.

Comment

So what does the brook fight have to do with unifying at 160

Comment

Thank you Andre S.O.G. Ward for exposing this fraud. It has been downhill for him since you put the fear of your father in this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              When I read some of these haters comments i could puke.

Real boxing fans would be he cheering for a guy trying to unify a division. You loved BHop for it didn't you?

Let's hope that Saunders somehow fights a legit guy and loses it (either Lemieux or Canelo) and then we hopefully have a unification fight next year.

No more ducking in the sport! LETs have more unified champions, REAL champions in the sport, not these fake beltholders all over the world who are called champions and are ducking the other guys in their OWN division!

Make boxing better! Stop ducking, fight each other! Best vs Best in EVERY division!
              Blah blah blah!!!! Hopkins was in a weak MW division also. If it wasn't for Tito moving up and being in the unification tournament, people wouldn't have known Hopkins. Tito put him near the mountain top and DLH put him on top.

GGG's fans need to get over him fighting Canelo because it's not going to happen. Canelo has realized just like SRL realized he didn't have to fight Aaron Pryor to become a superstar and make tons of money

Comment

[QUOTE=THC;16854513]What Floyd earned is totally irrelevant to entertainment value, except maybe his thrill/cost ratio only makes him look worse.

When Tommy Hearns congratulated Marvin Hagler after their epic fight, the victor's first words were, "we gave them a hell of a show; they got their money's worth." You can PM me if you'd like to see it. Anyway I'm not saying GGG is Hagler; but GGG most def gives back to the fans like Hagler and Hearns did.

And he's not Hearns, he moved from 147 to 190....DARE TO BE GREAT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  That said, you when the boat when you say, "GGG fights everybody." Because he doesn't. When it comes to anything that's gonna take him outta his comfort zone, he's as selective as everyone else. We can go back and forth till the cows come home. But the fact is, when Ward came calling, Team GGG came with one excuse after another. GGG wasn't willing to fight Froch at 172. Which didn't look nearly as bad then as it does now. Considering he's willing to fight a guy making a 13lb jump, but didn't wanna make a 12lb jump himself. He won't fight Lara because of Haymon. But he fought Wade, who's represented by Haymon.

Like I said, what's going on with him in the middleweight division is pathetic. That said, him being a total hypocrite makes its hard for somebody like me, who's not a diehard fan of his, to feel any sympathy for the guy.
                  Exactly my point - the asterisk.

Fact is G does NOT fight everyone he could fight. Regardless of what people think are his reasons. There have been at least 5 fighters I can think of that he could have fought - and yes, they would have forced him to make concessions - but at this point I have no clue what his priority is.

What good is it to hold every belt in a division when you only fought 30% of them? Truly?

Saying that "nobody wants to fight him" is BS. Plenty have called for the fight and have been rejected or ignored. Some asked for the fight and yes, their terms were probably silly. But here's the thing - if your goal is to prove you're the best, take the silly terms, school them, then does it matter? Not really.

That's one reason Floyd and Manny get the respect they do (at least in most places). They both stepped up to silly terms because they wanted to be the best. I don't see that from anyone else except for Shannon Briggs.

Comment

Well sounds good, but he needs to beat the top guys in the wbo ranking, so he becomes the mandatory for Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                      degale would stop GGG

surprised nobody has mentioned this fight

also i think direll deals with ggg too
                      I think Dirrell already gave gg a boxing lesson

Comment

Working...
                      X