Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Reacts To Canelo's Withdrawal, Talks May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clenelo gets busted, Clenelo goes into hiding, Clenelo withdraws from fight...but how many people in here still calling GGG the one who is scared?? Crazy talk.

Comment

If they're going for a soft touch like Spike then they must be convinced that the Canelo fight still happens next

The obvious opponent should be Derevyanchenko. He's the next IBF mando (the most aggressively enforced mando), he's top 10 with every independent ranking body and he's actually a good, exciting fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        They wish!!!
        How ridiculous this has become the so called Boxing defenders a/k/a GGG balls likers, a/k/a Canelo haters hypocrites now they're saying they won't pay for GGG's PPV so they're gonna keep GGG on the 97k-150k PPV margin. lol lol

Comment

Will look forward to watching GGG fight, he’s more exciting than 99% of the boxers out there that go for safety points decisions

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            How ridiculous this has become the so called Boxing defenders a/k/a GGG balls likers, a/k/a Canelo haters hypocrites now they're saying they won't pay for GGG's PPV so they're gonna keep GGG on the 97k-150k PPV margin. lol lol
            No one like to watch mismatches. I sure as heck dont. I won't pay to watch GGG beat on some tomato can 5/5/2018. This is getting ridiculous??? Man this year started out soo GREAT and now this shot storm.

Pednelo for juicing.

GGG for going back to beating on Wal-Mart workers and Taxi Drivers

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              If they're going for a soft touch like Spike then they must be convinced that the Canelo fight still happens next

The obvious opponent should be Derevyanchenko. He's the next IBF mando (the most aggressively enforced mando), he's top 10 with every independent ranking body and he's actually a good, exciting fighter
              I would LOVE to see Dervy??? He can scrap and is no JOKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post

GGG also won't have to chase Derevyanchenko around the ring. The only box that the match-up doesn't tick is Derevy not being Mexican. If they are planning to do a PPV, they may be the most important ingredient for HBO/K2.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 04-04-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Get Siri and gamboa azzes on the gym and add them to the card, they'll fight for peanuts and will bring fireworks and viewers

Comment

I dont know what Loeffler is talking about. There were plenty of people who didn't think that Golovkin won the first fight; I being one of them. He was effective but he fought like he was in the Olympics trying to just touch Canelo with the white part of the glove to score points. A lot of those punches had absolutely nothing on them and he was getting credit from the commentators for grazing punches that did not land cleanly. He threw zero body shots and Canelo landed all of the eye catching punches in that fight. It was a close fight but I thought that Canelo won.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                      I dont agree with Sully but come on with the "desperate to get pass" bs.
                      That's reminiscent of Wilder ducking Ortiz amd Povetkin. He'd be fighting Nelo, if Nelo didn't get caught!
                      Wilder didn't get a pass so he went and fought Ortiz anyways like a g. Meanwhile Triple G ain't lookin like a g at all whodi

Comment

Working...
                      X