Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence: Charlo will SMOKE GGG, GGG is scared of Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Charlo but I don't know why they want to put him in with Golovkin at this time. He just got to MW, Golovkin doesn't bring money, it's not a fight that helps him. He'd probably lose but even if he did win he's not a runner and he would take an Fn beating.

Comment

These boxers dont go around worried about each other. They get asked questions. �� And of course "yall" would have a problem with dude using slang.

Use context clues mofos

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        i was giving spence some praise but man this clown is like the rest of them dontaes boxing nation idiots. quit talking **** about someone whos accomplished more than you have.
        Sad thing is Brook is one of GGG's best wins

Comment

Scared of the guy who couldn't hurt or knock down Trout? Why? What fighter has Charlo ever beat that GGG should fear him.? Let Charlo fight a good middleweight named Jacobs instead of another soft fragile middleweight. If he can beat Jacobs then maybe he can beat GGG. I'll pick Jacobs to beat Jermall. I am a big Spence fan but he is wrong about this. Maybe Jermall is a friend of his.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Scared of the guy who couldn't hurt or knock down Trout? Why? What fighter has Charlo ever beat that GGG should fear him.? Let Charlo fight a good middleweight named Jacobs instead of another soft fragile middleweight. If he can beat Jacobs then maybe he can beat GGG. I'll pick Jacobs to beat Jermall. I am a big Spence fan but he is wrong about this. Maybe Jermall is a friend of his.
            I think Jermal and Spence are friends.I believe they are both from Texas and Spence sparred his brother so I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

I don't see the problem. He is either right or he is wrong but Charlo has some proving to do before the fight even happens. If Charlo is smart (and confident) he goes after one of the guys ahead of him in line like Saunders or Jacobs. Beat one of them and the fight with Golovkin happens inside of a year.

Comment

Spence will NEVER pick a white fighter to win. I noticed that little trend with him.

Comment

People getting bent out of shape because he backs his boy? It's an opinion, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    People getting bent out of shape because he backs his boy? It's an opinion, that's it.
                    Basically this, he wants to help his boy get a real title shot.

Comment

now fans are turning on Spence because he gave his opinion? SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X