Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this guy commit a Murder-suicide or just straight Murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It would be punishment for acting stupid and basically spitting in my face.

I should preface this by saying if I do have kids, they'll be taught from a young age this kind of nonsense is completely unacceptable, disgusting, and disgraceful.

So if any kid of mine pulled a stunt like this, the punishment would be severe.

Now in this specific case, and in sadly too many others, I actually don't blame the kids. When you have kids saying at age three they were born the 'wrong' sex, it's not the kid talking. It's an adult, and in this case I'd wager the mother.

Any kid who is prepubescent and is claiming to be a tranny has imo an adult pushing it.

Some kids have parents who want them to be athletes, and they push their kids to be athletes. In a f'd up way, some parents want their kids to be martyrs/SJWs, and they push their kids to act out like this.
    Again, you are a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I'm sure you don't have any kids or else you wouldn't have made that statement. Once you have a child your love for that child is stronger than any hate you have for certain lifestyle
      I've heard that a lot.

I doubt it though. I've seen how people I know who were raised like me, as well as other family members raising their kids.

Lets put it this way, none of them have any fruity kids.

Comment

It's just revolting to me.

It's always been that way. Some dudes are this way, believe it or not. I actually think it's pretty common, though these days less guys are as open about it. I'm just being very honest and open about it.

Let's be honest here, any dude on this forum would be all kinds of let down and disappointed if his son came to him and said he was queer. You may not want to admit it, and you may well hide it from your gay kid, but you know it's true.

Comment

The family is from San Francisco, I rest my case.

Comment

It's just revolting to me.

It's always been that way. Some dudes are this way, believe it or not. I actually think it's pretty common, though these days less guys are as open about it. I'm just being very honest and open about it.

Let's be honest here, any dude on this forum would be all kinds of let down and disappointed if his son came to him and said he was queer. You may not want to admit it, and you may well hide it from your gay kid, but you know it's true.
            I know i would feel ****ed up inside. Even if my daughter came to me with that bull****, i would still feel ****ed up.

Comment

I've heard that a lot.

I doubt it though. I've seen how people I know who were raised like me, as well as other family members raising their kids.

Lets put it this way, none of them have any fruity kids.
              Or maybe the kid is hiding it because he/she knows their parents won't approve.

Let's say the kid came out as a teen. What do you think the parents would do?

And trust me, there is nothing like the love for your child. It changes you in a lot of ways for the better

Comment

Working...
              X