Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Fails PED Test; Andrade Fight In Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently it was just a nasal decongestant spray and has been cleared of wrongdoing so I can't see why the fight would be called off.
    I can't help but think that this is terrible timing though considering Saunders last few weeks of embarrassing himself and the sport of Boxing. Even as a Brit, I'm thinking it wouldn't be terrible for Saunders to get beaten by Andrade. Being a "colourful character" is one thing, but Saunders has always skirted the edge of decency and is crossing the line too often recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Contaminated meat
      More like contaminated fish and chips lol karma is a Bïtch, what goes around comes around.
      Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 09-28-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• why should it be called off, no way can they strip him, they let drug cheat fight for titles Canelo, let me guess different org different rules.

drugs will always come out on top in Boxing. A fighter needs to banned for life in every country and go another route like MMA OR K1.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I see them as the next Hublot

I don't question the horology or the innovation, their use of materials is world-leading in some ways..... I just question the design, aesthetics, and value

which is exactly what I question about Hublot

15 years ago..... all of those basketball players, football players, etc, that you mentioned..... were running around in Hublot

and Richard Mille is not a watchmaker, which may add to my evaluation.... they just seem like a high-end fashion watch..... but I do get them, and I do respect them

time will tell I guess

what is your opinion on the AP Royal Oak Openworked 41mm double balance-wheel?
          I was wondering the same. Hublot has lots of flash and publicity, but not that much substance. RM, on the other hand, is not that much on the banners, Mayweather's shorts or GGG's merch site, which I'd say adds to their credibility. I think Hublot is overdoing it with their publicity and therefore diminish their value. Something Tag has become a victim of and reached a point of being sold in Macy's next it Timex

Everything that is RO makes my heart pound faster, but I've never been a fan of skeletons. I only make exception for tourbillons, in fact if a watch has one and you don't see it - they've done something wrong. I think Patek (Gondolo? Can't remember) had a hidden tourbillon in a watch, which I thought otherwise was amazing. Why hide it, damn it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            Thank you for that. Can't keep up with these banned substances.

Just so tired of this subject. Too many fighters ruining great match-ups.

Comment

• Side note: Anyone got a boxing opinion on Walter Kautondokwo? Never even heard of him, I am ashamed to admit.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                I was wondering the same. Hublot has lots of flash and publicity, but not that much substance. RM, on the other hand, is not that much on the banners, Mayweather's shorts or GGG's merch site, which I'd say adds to their credibility. I think Hublot is overdoing it with their publicity and therefore diminish their value. Something Tag has become a victim of and reached a point of being sold in Macy's next it Timex

good points there..... I have to say, I would agree with that

time will tell I guess

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                Everything that is RO makes my heart pound faster, but I've never been a fan of skeletons. I only make exception for tourbillons, in fact if a watch has one and you don't see it - they've done something wrong. I think Patek (Gondolo? Can't remember) had a hidden tourbillon in a watch, which I thought otherwise was amazing. Why hide it, damn it?

yep, me too.... and I thoroughly agree about hiding a tourbillon

a number of manufacturers have done it actually

it does suggest, quiet and super-classy..... having one, but not displaying it..... but if you own the Mona Lisa, would you keep it under a canvas.....

nobody does skeleton like AP

here bro, this is the best of both worlds.....

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  good points there..... I have to say, I would agree with that

time will tell I guess

yep, me too.... and I thoroughly agree about hiding a tourbillon

a number of manufacturers have done it actually

it does suggest, quiet and super-classy..... having one, but not displaying it..... but if you own the Mona Lisa, would you keep it under a canvas.....

nobody does skeleton like AP

here bro, this is the best of both worlds.....

Even though skeleton is not my cup of tea, this one looks good and actually has a very nice legibility for a skeleton. More than I can say for some VC and definitely any RM

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Even though skeleton is not my cup of tea, this one looks good and actually has a very nice legibility for a skeleton. More than I can say for some VC and definitely any RM

yea not a fan of skeleton's myself, not sure if I have ever seen one that I like..... but when it comes to AP skeleton's, they are probably my favorite watch

Comment

• It was only a matter of time. How do you think he was cutting all that weight?

GOT EEEEEM!

Comment

Working...
                      X