Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe in demonic possession? (serious)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    i got some stories to tell but it'll sound crazy if none of u got similar experiences with spirits.
    Yes totally

Ive heard of some stuff from people i know personally .

Tell your stories

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      My nephew was demonically possessed. When he was four years old we used to have a home church thing at my place and he would go nuts whenever there was a home church. He would tell the guests to go praise Jesus elsewhere and that he doesn't want to hear that name here.

When they tried to pray for him he would go nuts and fight like his life depended on it.

I told my bro about it and he is sort of an non believer so he would say that we are exaggerating things.

Then one day he was back from varsity for the holidays and we were praying at night and my little four year old nephew was doing all he could to disrupt us.

So my mother prayed over him and he cried like hell, screaming apologiies as if he was getting a beat down and complaining that he was burning and it hurt like hell.

My bro couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. He was so shocked he couldn't say anything.
      That's creepy as hell, but what could a 4 year old do to become possessed? I mean he's 4.

Comment

Demonic possessions is very, very, very real.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist."

-Charles Baudelaire.

Comment

I'm a skeptic when it comes to the supernatural. I love horror movies that are based upon demonic possession and ghosts, I find the topic fascinating. But, I have my doubts. I think most cases of demonic possession were a form of mental illness that was misdiagnosed. Perhaps someone can be possessed by brainwashing or invasive thoughts, maybe long periods of isolation which lead to some form of psychopathy, but actual possession by a demon is difficult for me to process.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I'm a skeptic when it comes to the supernatural. I love horror movies that are based upon demonic possession and ghosts, I find the topic fascinating. But, I have my doubts. I think most cases of demonic possession were a form of mental illness that was misdiagnosed. Perhaps someone can be possessed by brainwashing or invasive thoughts, maybe long periods of isolation which lead to some form of psychopathy, but actual possession by a demon is difficult for me to process.
            It even might seem a bit weird for some to consider this as a fact, but it does happen, demons themselves are very real.

I've heard of people who don't believe in such thing, that they have prayed to God asking him to let them see/experience demons and God has answered.

I'm not saying anyone should do this, but who knows what his answer might be

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
              That's creepy as hell, but what could a 4 year old do to become possessed? I mean he's 4.
              I dunno mayn. Honestly I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Doctors scan the brain for anomalies and find say, a tumor, or whatever else anomalies they find in the brain, and then they give a diagnosis.

But now here's the question, who is to say that what they see on the scan is not the effect of the demon occupying space in the person's mind,as in, a side effect of being demonically possessed?

So a doctor would call it schizophrenia and a priest would call it demonic possession? But what if essentially its the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  It even might seem a bit weird for some to consider this as a fact, but it does happen, demons themselves are very real.

I've heard of people who don't believe in such thing, that they have prayed to God asking him to let them see/experience demons and God has answered.

I'm not saying anyone should do this, but who knows what his answer might be
                  Happened to me bruh. I was like God I don't believe in anything, not even in you, so I'ma pray to you right now that you let me see this demon.

That night, Trump became president.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    Do you believe in demonic possession?
                    Yes I do. Happens to women once a month and lasts about a week.

But seriously yes, I do believe in the aspect of supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Doctors scan the brain for anomalies and find say, a tumor, or whatever else anomalies they find in the brain, and then they give a diagnosis.

But now here's the question, who is to say that what they see on the scan is not the effect of the demon occupying space in the person's mind,as in, a side effect of being demonically possessed?

So a doctor would call it schizophrenia and a priest would call it demonic possession? But what if essentially its the same thing?
                      I'm inclined to go with science and medicine over the diagnosis of a priest. It was the church that swore the innocent victims of the Salem hangings were witches. I for one would not want to trust mine or a loved ones health and well-being to a priest, especially since the church has integrity problems of their own in light of all the molestation scandals.

Comment

Working...
                      X