Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe in demonic possession? (serious)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in demonic possession? (serious)

i got some stories to tell but it'll sound crazy if none of u got similar experiences with spirits.

Oscar dela hoya

Comment

That booty in your sig is possessed.

But to your original question, yes

Comment

Yes of course.

Just watch The Exorcist from 1973. That documentary had me scared for life.

Comment

I didn't for a long time. Felt it was just silly superstition, not logical or scientific.

But these days I'm questioning everything I thought I knew.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I didn't for a long time. Felt it was just silly superstition, not logical or scientific.

But these days I'm questioning everything I thought I knew.
            My nephew was demonically possessed. When he was four years old we used to have a home church thing at my place and he would go nuts whenever there was a home church. He would tell the guests to go praise Jesus elsewhere and that he doesn't want to hear that name here.

When they tried to pray for him he would go nuts and fight like his life depended on it.

I told my bro about it and he is sort of an non believer so he would say that we are exaggerating things.

Then one day he was back from varsity for the holidays and we were praying at night and my little four year old nephew was doing all he could to disrupt us.

So my mother prayed over him and he cried like hell, screaming apologiies as if he was getting a beat down and complaining that he was burning and it hurt like hell.

My bro couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. He was so shocked he couldn't say anything.

Comment

yea i believe in it and have seen it happen first hand

Comment

Nah. All that stuff is unfortunately just people with mental issues.

Comment

Don’t deluded yourself. The paranormal does not exist. No one can really read minds, levitate objects, speak to the dead or be possessed by “demons”. Mental illness does exist however and would explain crazy behavior. Simple magic tricks cloaked in an aura of mysticism explain the rest along with a gullible audience.

Comment

Demonic posession

Comment

Working...
                    X