Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather using the same social media strategy against Lomachenko that P**tards used against Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      He is not trying to say anything, it got you lot all worked up so its mission accomplished lol.

You know he is a promoter right, and Tank is his fighter right !
      Trashing a fighter to avoid that fighter is not promotion...it's a tactical duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        220 amateur fights
        21 professional fights
        2 time world champion

when is the fruit ripe? Even if he's not ready for Loma (then stop bringing him up) when is he ready to step up?

Also "Tank didn't have 300 amateur fights" is a stupid ****ing thing to say when he had over 200.
        Davis is not going to get in the ring with Loma man. It ain't happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Worked up wtf? I have no emotions toward it.

So being a promoter gives you a pass to spew illogical nonsense? Tank needs a new promoter if Floyd's tactic is to openly duck another fighter. Makes ever one look bad lol. I feel embarrassed for tank
          Yes being a promoter means you talk sht, do you ever listen to the other promoters .

Tank has 22 pro fights no amateur record at all, he is not ready for Lomo but FM cant come out and say that because it lowers his fighter, Floyd wants to give Tank more time to mature as a fighter thats whats behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
            Loma moved up from 130 becuase the 130 champs keep ducking him.
            If you say so.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Trashing a fighter to avoid that fighter is not promotion...it's a tactical duck.
              Its building the fight they all do it with young stars, Oscar calls it marinating, Hearn calls it they dont return calls .

Dont ever apply for a promoters license.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                How exactly did he "trash" Loma? What did he say that wasn't factual. Loma is almost 31. Loma career has a totally different path than Davis. He also went 12 with a guy Davis KOd. All facts. Seems to me people have a tough time hearing anything about Loma other than he is the best or he is so amazing.

Davis career won't be defined by whether or not he fights Loma within the next 18 months or not. He has time to build his legacy or be in big fights.
                Last edited by Ake-Dawg; 02-10-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Yes being a promoter means you talk sht, do you ever listen to the other promoters .

Tank has 22 pro fights no amateur record at all, he is not ready for Lomo but FM cant come out and say that because it lowers his fighter, Floyd wants to give Tank more time to mature as a fighter thats whats behind it.
                  Yes, I do listen to other promoters and when they say something that sounds like bull shlt I question it.

Davis has a quite established amateur career with a record of 206-15. With many championships. What the fck are you talking about? You see this is why I question shlt people say when it sounds odd. Lol. You're just believing what Floyd says and you couldn't be wronger. Maybe you should adopt my tactic

Comment

• You may want to Google some of your opinions then come back and edit.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    If you say so.

Comment

• Mayweather proves his ignorance almost every time he opens his mouth since he has gone the distance with "leftovers" that other guys knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X