Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was a more impressive victory Fury over Schwarz or Wilder over Brezeale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one has been in the top 10 for ESPN, TBRB and Ring Magazine.

The other one is bottom half of Germany's top ten.

Comment

For me Fury...

I expected Wilder to KO slow @ss Breazeale early, but I didn't expect Tyson Fury to demolish Schwarz like that in 2 rounds. The better KO was obviously Wilder, but the better performance was from Fury. Wilder delivered, but he also got countered and even hurt by Breazeale while going in for the Kill. Fury looked fluent

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        For me Fury...

I expected Wilder to KO slow @ss Breazeale early, but I didn't expect Tyson Fury to demolish Schwarz like that in 2 rounds. The better KO was obviously Wilder, but the better performance was from Fury. Wilder delivered, but he also got countered and even hurt by Breazeale while going in for the Kill. Fury looked fluent
        If you didn't expect Schwarz to get destroyed, you've earned this.

Comment

For me Fury...

Really...??

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
            If you didn't expect Schwarz to get destroyed, you've earned this.

I expected a 12-0 shutout. Didn't expect Fury to KO him in 2. Almost no one thought it would be over that early. Not because Schwarz is good, but because Fury doesn't really sit down on his punches that much

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Really...??
              You forgot the "in 2 rounds' part...

I expected Fury to beat him up, but not in 2 rounds

Comment

I expected a 12-0 shutout. Didn't expect Fury to KO him in 2. Almost no one thought it would be over that early. Not because Schwarz is good, but because Fury doesn't really sit down on his punches that much
                I'm sorry if I seem harsh, but you must have not watched any video on Schwartz because it was obvious he was going to get KO'd and fast. His lack of skill, speed, head movement and defense was so glaringly obvious that I truly wonder if he could beat some club fighters.

I figured Fury would carry him for 3-4 rounds before getting dispatched but Schwarz was so bad he couldn't even get that far. That's bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
                  I'm sorry if I seem harsh, but you must have not watched any video on Schwartz because it was obvious he was going to get KO'd and fast. His lack of skill, speed, head movement and defense was so glaringly obvious that I truly wonder if he could beat some club fighters.

I figured Fury would carry him for 3-4 rounds before getting dispatched but Schwarz was so bad he couldn't even get that far. That's bad.
                  Fury has gone 12 with worse fighters in the past

Comment

For me Fury...

Fury looked good but the opponent was hand picked solely for that purpose.

They didn't want a good fight. They didn't even want a dominant display. They wanted an exhibition and a bit of fun, which we got.

If you're after any kind of credibility, you don't turn down an ordered rematch and fight Tom Schwarz instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X