Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dave Allen, David Price - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Allen by mid rd KO

Comment

Allen ko3

Comment

I’ve got Allen in 1

Comment

Fortunate for Price that Allen didn't touch his chin with his forehead. Would have been a very short and embarrassing presser.

Comment

2 of the worst heavyweights in the world.
            What a WAR!!!

Winner should get AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              12 minutes. That's what Pricey has to redefine his career. 12 minutes to get The White Rhino out of there before his gas tank empties and he becomes fish food. Go on Big Dave, embrace that itchy trigger finger and let your hands fly, become the man you were born to be. The Gunslinger!! #WarPrice4Ever
              I really hope he wins, it’ll be embarrassing to see someone of Price’s pedigree losing to a someone with a skill level as low as Allen’s. I like both of them but Price was once a credible fighter, whilst Allen has always kinda been a novelty act.

Comment

Don't really care who wins as both guys are just memes at this point but, knowing Price, something dramatic (possibly terrible) is going to happen so I'll either tune in or at least catch the finish on YT.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Wtf?? That picture is awesome lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    I really hope he wins, it’ll be embarrassing to see someone of Price’s pedigree losing to a someone with a skill level as low as Allen’s. I like both of them but Price was once a credible fighter, whilst Allen has always kinda been a novelty act.
                    Allen went 12 rounds with Dildo Whyte. And did a much better job of beating Lucas Browne than Dildo Whyte could.

Dildo Whyte must be rubbish, if Allen is low skill level. Something doesnt add up here?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Allen went 12 rounds with Dildo Whyte. And did a much better job of beating Lucas Browne than Dildo Whyte could.

Dildo Whyte must be rubbish, if Allen is low skill level. Something doesnt add up here?
                      Whyte is decent but he’s no threat to the top HW’s like Fury and Wilder. He’s definitely improved since the Allen fight but he’s not an elite level HW by any means.

He should beat Rivas easily though, he looks bang average. I watched his fight vs Fabio Maldonado and he looks very basic.

Comment

Working...
                      X