Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG is such an overrated bum, then what does that make Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    But if you actually enjoy boxing, you must question why GGG stalled his career at 160 waiting for Canelo when the Ward narrative was 3 years before saturated of a narrative.

How can you be a real fan of GGG if he didn’t dare like Lomachenko moving up even with a loss?
    Because you don't like GGG nobody else can or they aren't a real boxing fan? You are just a hater and an idiot and about the farthest thing from a real boxing fan. He didn't stall his career at 160. That is his fighting weight so he fights there. What the hell is wrong with that. Hagler, Monzon, Pryor and dozens of other great fighters fought at only one weight. Some fighters outgrow a weight class so they move up. Canelo had to move up because he outgrew the lighter weight classes as did Mayweather. When the reach their full weight they move up no further. Do you really believe your hero Canelo will move up to 168 to fight Smith without some special weight making morning weigh in clause? I doubt it. Loma refuses to go higher than lightweight so is he lil' Loma now? Ward only went to 175 when he outgrew 168. All a boxer has to do to please me is fight the best at his weight. GGG has done that already. Jacobs and Canelo are the other two best middleweights and I think he beat Canelo twice and Jacobs once. I'll bet GGG moves to 168 to fight Smith with no special weight clause while all Canelo will do is talk about it but not actually do it. Team Canelo also said he might fight Kovalev. Yeah, when pigs can fly.

Comment

It would make Canelo a bum slayer?

Comment

GGG is not a bum. He is a good fighter who looks great fighting bums.
        When he fought the best he looked average.
        This just makes Canelo a better fighter. And GGG’s Daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Because you don't like GGG nobody else can or they aren't a real boxing fan? You are just a hater and an idiot and about the farthest thing from a real boxing fan. He didn't stall his career at 160. That is his fighting weight so he fights there. What the hell is wrong with that. Hagler, Monzon, Pryor and dozens of other great fighters fought at only one weight. Some fighters outgrow a weight class so they move up. Canelo had to move up because he outgrew the lighter weight classes as did Mayweather. When the reach their full weight they move up no further. Do you really believe your hero Canelo will move up to 168 to fight Smith without some special weight making morning weigh in clause? I doubt it. Loma refuses to go higher than lightweight so is he lil' Loma now? Ward only went to 175 when he outgrew 168. All a boxer has to do to please me is fight the best at his weight. GGG has done that already. Jacobs and Canelo are the other two best middleweights and I think he beat Canelo twice and Jacobs once. I'll bet GGG moves to 168 to fight Smith with no special weight clause while all Canelo will do is talk about it but not actually do it. Team Canelo also said he might fight Kovalev. Yeah, when pigs can fly.
          Canelo is a boliodog. GGG is a poodle. Wise up!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            But canelo.going up in weight to fight an over rated bum is better then an overrated bum who sat on a division his whole career.
            Yeah! Those overrated MW bums like Hagler and Monzon, who stay in the weak azzed MW division their whole careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Canelo is a boliodog. GGG is a poodle. Wise up!
              lol...Canelo is the exact opposite of bolio, as I understand the term but carry on

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                Yeah! Those overrated MW bums like Hagler and Monzon, who stay in the weak azzed MW division their whole careers.
                This isn't the 80's anymore. The bar has been raised. Were at an age where we have 4 division 5 division even an 8 division champion and you, with a straight face, are going to tell.me that GGG is okay?

Look at any top 10 pfp ratings and ask yourself how many fighters besides heavyweights have only sat in one division? Just GGG and maybe Usyk granted he has like 15 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
                  Canelo was sitting at 155lbs pretending this wasn't middleweight, he made a large portion of his career about avoiding this guy. Then when they eventually do fight he gets popped for being a drug cheat on top of the numerous other dodgy things about him and his team.

Canelo is Mexican in every way, corrupt by nature and corrupt throughout his boxing career. He perfectly displays what is wrong with Mexico, it is a trash heap with drugs running rampant and bad people ruling over the masses. Instead of condeming that sort of thing, Mexico glorifies it by making someone as disgusting as El Chapo look like an anti-establishment guy lol.

We need less guys like Canelo in boxing, all they bring is corruption to the sport and paint the sport in negative light.
                  Agree 100% I think canelo is a cheat. I think Goldenboy is corrupt and he should not be as glorified as he is. That being said he still managed to do what GGG couldn't do and that's go up in division which is why GGG is an over rated bum

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Agree 100% I think canelo is a cheat. I think Goldenboy is corrupt and he should not be as glorified as he is. That being said he still managed to do what GGG couldn't do and that's go up in division which is why GGG is an over rated bum
                    How can Alvarez beating Fielding at 168, be a better accomplishment than Golovkin tying Hopkins for most successful MW title defenses in boxing history?

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                      How can Alvarez beating Fielding at 168, be a better accomplishment than Golovkin tying Hopkins for most successful MW title defenses in boxing history?
                      Borat could have 1,000 defenses if he keeps fighting kell brook. Doesnt really mean much. Now I dont think beating Fielding is a great win for Canelo but when you weigh in that it's his 3rd division it adds merit.

Comment

Working...
                      X