Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be next in line as the next great Puerto Rican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
    Dude,
    they are a small population, relax they should have something in the horizon. Does Mexico has a champion right now? Most likely of course, their population is humongus compare to PR.
    I just love how you guys always bring up the population b.s. The phuck does that have to do with anything? Most of the Mexicans are soccer junkies; if they were all boxing aficionados, PR boxing wouldnt exist. They better thank them for that.

Canelo & Mikey Garcia are domintaing every Top Rican they throw at them. Yet, these idiots have the nerve to talk smack? LOL

The ones who are getting "punked" are Ricans here. Mexicans, Blacks, and Caucasians are destroying them little-by-little. Verdejo is necks.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      Top Rank have also recently signed Jeyvier Cintron, who was a world class amateur (silver medallist in the Youth World Championships, two time Olympian and 6-1 in the World Series of Boxing)

Rodriguez, Machado, Diaz and Santiago all look promising too. Acosta lost recently but gave a good account of himself and could bounce back
      But right now it's Jesus Rojas, the dude is a warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
        I just love how you guys always bring up the population b.s. The phuck does that have to do with anything? Most of the Mexicans are soccer junkies; if they were all boxing aficionados, PR boxing wouldnt exist. They better thank them for that.
        There are 3,020 Mexican pros compared to just 257 Puerto Ricans (according to BoxRec). They're going through a transition period right now but in general Puerto Rico is the biggest overachiever in boxing by far

Comment

Canelo & Mikey Garcia are domintaing every Top Rican they throw at them. Yet, these idiots have the nerve to talk smack? LOL

The ones who are getting "punked" are Ricans here. Mexicans, Blacks, and Caucasians are destroying them little-by-little. Verdejo is necks.
          You little preck, population does matter it means the probability that the country with the bigger population most likely will have more champoins.
          Not for nothing GGG is gonna spank Canelo's Arse! I'm glad Canelo finally grew a pair. Adrian Broner is no joke, Mickey better come with his A game. You sound ******ed with that madness you just qouted. Damn you just exposed yourself with your hatred for a certain group of people. It must be sad being you.

Comment

El Negro va matar a Garcia. And Canela had a close fight with A old Cotto. AND CHETO Is a disgrace to MEJICO.

Comment

Jesus Rojas is promising!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                You little preck, population does matter it means the probability that the country with the bigger population most likely will have more champoins.
                Not for nothing GGG is gonna spank Canelo's Arse! I'm glad Canelo finally grew a pair. Adrian Broner is no joke, Mickey better come with his A game. You sound ******ed with that madness you just qouted. Damn you just exposed yourself with your hatred for a certain group of people. It must be sad being you.
                English, motherphucker, Do you speak it? Before you want to talk shyt, look at your reply. You just have me dying of laughter here.

I hate Ricans til the day I die. Come to the Cotto fight in L.A. Will gladly meet you in person. We're going there just to beat up Ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                  El Negro va matar a Garcia. And Canela had a close fight with A old Cotto. AND CHETO Is a disgrace to MEJICO.
                  Como Garcia mato a Juan Ma? O como mato a Rocky Martinez? LMAO.

Cotto was old now, huh? HAHAHA. Excuse after excuse. I love it.

Margarito will always be remembered as the second God father of P.R. Eat it, papi!

Comment

English, motherphucker, Do you speak it? Before you want to talk shyt, look at your reply. You just have me dying of laughter here.

I hate Ricans til the day I die. Come to the Cotto fight in L.A. Will gladly meet you in person. We're going there just to beat up Ricans.
                    You are a little preck! Beeech I purposely wrote it like that, you stupid freaking punk! I'm SUGAR RAY LEONARD mother phucker! respect me beeech, I will be at the fights in LA, you don't want to step up to me with you keyboard warrior skills. Hate is a terrible thing to say or type. And do you realize that if anyone gets hurt at the miguel Cotto show in LA, what you just typed will be use as evidence against you. And even if you didn't do it you will still be arrested. So you better wish nothing happens on that day, cause if does get ready to share your prison cell room with BIG BUBBA!!! LMFAO!
                    Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 07-13-2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Como Garcia mato a Juan Ma? O como mato a Rocky Martinez? LMAO.

Cotto was old now, huh? HAHAHA. Excuse after excuse. I love it.

Margarito will always be remembered as the second God father of P.R. Eat it, papi!
                      Hey Beeech, it's me your Papi, Take down that boolshet margarito photo & put some real Mexican greats like Sanchez & Chavez. You are a disgrace to the mexican people, you don't even honor the greats....feather fisted Margarito....really!!!???

Comment

Working...
                      X