Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be next in line as the next great Puerto Rican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Orlando Cruz
    Orlando Cruz...I don't understand why he gets a shot at 3 freakin world title shots & Jesus Rojas doesn't zilch. After all they are in the same wgt.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
      Orlando Cruz...I don't understand why he gets a shot at 3 freakin world title shots & Jesus Rojas doesn't zilch. After all they are in the same wgt.
      gay mafia bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
        The same Arce that punked Papito? LOL.

P.R. BOXING IS PHUCKIN DEAD. How many champs do WE have?

PR passed the torch to Canelo.
        golovkin you still cant kick my azz. I know this is your alt. Its your standard M.O. you ant hide it.

Comment

The same Arce that punked Papito? LOL.

P.R. BOXING IS PHUCKIN DEAD. How many champs do WE have?

PR passed the torch to Canelo.
          That fight with vasquez was a good fight the best man won & that was Arce. Now the fight with Rojas & Arce...Arce punked out, thus taking away the chance for Rojas who would've been the better man to come out with the victory & world title.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            gay mafia bruh.
            Ain't that a beee---ch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              golovkin you still cant kick my azz. I know this is your alt. Its your standard M.O. you ant hide it.
              The phuck you just type, maricon? Anybody can kick a maricons ass, shyt... how many champs does P.R. have? LMFAO.

Come catch this fade, pink crocs.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                That fight with vasquez was a good fight the best man won & that was Arce. Now the fight with Rojas & Arce...Arce punked out, thus taking away the chance for Rojas who would've been the better man to come out with the victory & world title.
                Not impressed. Jorge Lara beat that bum and got robbed. He'll be another one on the list.

Just look at all the PR's who have fallen off.

Dulorme was supposed to be the next Taino God. Where is he now? Same goes for juan ma and the others.

PR boxing is dead.

Comment

Top Rank have also recently signed Jeyvier Cintron, who was a world class amateur (silver medallist in the Youth World Championships, two time Olympian and 6-1 in the World Series of Boxing)

Rodriguez, Machado, Diaz and Santiago all look promising too. Acosta lost recently but gave a good account of himself and could bounce back

Comment

The phuck you just type, maricon? Anybody can kick a maricons ass, shyt... how many champs does P.R. have? LMFAO.

Come catch this fade, pink crocs.
                    Dude,
                    they are a small population, relax they should have something in the horizon. Does Mexico has a champion right now? Most likely of course, their population is humongus compare to PR.

Comment

Not impressed. Jorge Lara beat that bum and got robbed. He'll be another one on the list.

Just look at all the PR's who have fallen off.

Dulorme was supposed to be the next Taino God. Where is he now? Same goes for juan ma and the others.

PR boxing is dead.
                      Bull-crep! Jorge Lara QUIT! look at the fight again, slowly but surely Rojas was starting to wear him down & he quit! Rojas to strong. Hey dude, keep your pants on! Everyone eventually falls off & lose their title. Fact of the matter is we will have more & better Mexico vs Puerto Rico wars, long live the rivalry!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X