Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Hope Thurman Backs Up Talk - Goes Toe To Toe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Hope Thurman Backs Up Talk - Goes Toe To Toe!

Eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao is staying calm while his upcoming opponent, WBA welterweight world champion Keith Thurman, is planning a career-ending beating. Pacquiao will challenge Thurman on Saturday July 20th, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I predict Thurman will be on his bicycle

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing Thurman beaten to a pulp. He has talked too much, not just now but throughout these last years.

But I doubt that it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao is staying calm while his upcoming opponent, WBA welterweight world champion Keith Thurman, is planning a career-ending beating. Pacquiao will challenge Thurman on Saturday July 20th, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Keith will end up in survival mode

Comment

Thurman talking heavy lateral movement yes he will be on bike all night mixing it up in spurts trying to steal rounds he already is talking retirement broadcasting gig one foot out

Comment

"One Time" will b running and holding on the inside - his usual m.o. against any legit threat. Will most likely make for a dull snoozer!

Comment

Come on Manny. You know better than that.

Range, reach, distance, movement. That's Thurman.

If he wasn't going to go toe-to-toe against Danny Garcia, he damn sure isn't going toe-to-toe against Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Manny cant cut off the ring with a chainsaw. if Keith decides to box he wins easy. Pac is tryna bait him.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Come on Manny. You know better than that.

Range, reach, distance, movement. That's Thurman.

If he wasn't going to go toe-to-toe against Danny Garcia, he damn sure isn't going toe-to-toe against Manny Pacquiao.
                  Spot on. Pacquiao will have to cut the ring very effectively to have a chance of landing some sledgehammers. I'm not sure he will be able to, though.

Comment

https://youtu.be/EIORQnzTSB8

Comment

Working...
                    X