Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Next Year I'll Go To 160 - I Want Canelo or Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LHW Bully Mungy vs. Roid monster Clen. Will make for a good fight.

Comment

It's funny how the athletic commission didn't approve him to fight triple G yet they approved Mayweather verse McGregor who's never had an amateur nor professional fight. I bet after this fight they'll have no issue approving him. Last night he made a statement and a potential new star has been born.

Comment

Mexicans are losing their minds over this! lol **** CANELO!!!!!!!!!!!!! im ridding with Jaime (im mexican btw)

Comment

Munguia vs Jarret Hurd unification bout should be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
            I like the ambition.
            Crazy Kid, just beat a paper champ!!

Comment

Munguia is a young kid with talent and power. If he or the others wait for Golovkin to start collecting social security they might have a shot against him. But I wouldn’t mind seeing him fight Canelo when he moves up sans Clenbuterol of course.

Comment

He needs to slow down, he beat Ali not hurd.

Comment

Pump the brakes, kid. Nice win, but your opponent was named Saddam, not Muhammad. You did not beat an all time great Ali or anything.

Take your time. Improve your craft. Defend, unify some titles at 154. The 160 division will be there in a couple years. Big fights will still be available. Great potential, fantastic win in a step up fight. Now go build your brand. Boxing is a ton different when you are dealing with the pressure of being the champ. Pass that test next.

Comment

Who are you fooling? Canelo won’t fight him, he’s not a welterweight or he’d be all over Munguia like a soggy torta.
                    Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                    He beat lil g but lose a one sided decision against Canelo

Comment

It sounds to me Jaime and his team are looking to sell his 0 to the highest bidder, Jaime Munguia is a bum and his days are numbered.

Comment

Working...
                      X