The Gloves Are Off: Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker - Full Episode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gloves Are Off: Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker - Full Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31j_4gzGhqY

Horrendous episode, probably the worst yet. Both looked lost, as if they didn't want to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Horrendous episode, probably the worst yet. Both looked lost, as if they didn't want to be there.
      you think so?

i thought it wasnt too bad

Comment

2 juiceheads.

Comment

Do they only do gloves are off for certain fights?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
            you think so?

i thought it wasnt too bad
            It was horrible. They were stumbling over their words and parker looked so nervous he looked like he wanted to cry lol

Then there was the whole fake tension trying to be built with the preview.

Fact is, both are professional guys who don't enjoy the selling part of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Do they only do gloves are off for certain fights?
              its more for the big fights

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              It was horrible. They were stumbling over their words and parker looked so nervous he looked like he wanted to cry lol

Then there was the whole fake tension trying to be built with the preview.

Fact is, both are professional guys who don't enjoy the selling part of the fight.
              lol @ crying

i didnt think he was nervous, i thought it wasnt too bad

normally i fall asleep when im watching AJ talk but i managed to stay awake during this one

Comment

lol @ crying

i didnt think he was nervous, i thought it wasnt too bad

normally i fall asleep when im watching AJ talk but i managed to stay awake during this one
                Yea agree on AJ. He seemed more into this one than I recall him being in most previous ones.

And I did think Parker was a lil nervous, (& nothing wrong with that weeks before the fight or even fight night), he kept seemingly looking at Nelson over Joshua too much I felt, but yea lol at him crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Yea agree on AJ. He seemed more into this one than I recall him being in most previous ones.

And I did think Parker was a lil nervous, (& nothing wrong with that weeks before the fight or even fight night), he kept seemingly looking at Nelson over Joshua too much I felt, but yea lol at him crying.
                  maybe you got a point about parker

i wonder if AJ is overlooking parker thinking about wilder

Comment

maybe you got a point about parker

i wonder if AJ is overlooking parker thinking about wilder
                    I don't think he's the type to do that. He seems like a pretty serious guy who stays in the moment never getting too consumed with old stuff or the future too much. BUT you never know what people are thinking in their head & sometimes even serious guys living in the moment eff up.

Comment

Working...
                    X