Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Deontay Wilder Could Beat Me? I Don't Think So!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Mike would body bag Wilder.

I could give a f**k about reach and height advantages.

Mike would murk his ass. Inside 4 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      You sound young, like you've been brainwashed by the modern, pathetic education system. Here you are trying to convince others that a guy with a PHD and an IQ of over 160 is a liar. The Republican party was only created to oppose the Democratic party, you know that right and give African Americans a party to support? You also know that the very first African Americans in politics were part of that party, I hope.

So why would the people who want to get rid of confederate statues, support the party that created the KKK? Nothing has changed except the truth being passed along to the future leaders of this nation. The party that focuses on race non-stop....the democrat party, is the same party that keeps minorities poor, afraid, and standing in line with a hand out.

Your insults don't affect me, I don't even feel sorry for your ignorance to be honest, even though as a Christian, I should.

Insults, wow, coming from you that's rich. I'll make this real simple, the Republican party TODAY, based upon their actions, stand for nothing.
      Last edited by factsarenice; 02-23-2018, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
        I would favour Wilder.

Tyson didn't like guys who knew how to use their height and reach.

Wilder has more heart.
        Once Tyson felt he couldn't win, It was game over

There is no blueprint to beat Wilder. We know how Tyson can be beaten.

Wilder seems the bigger puncher of the two...
        wilder uses his height? wilder fights like a ****** lol. wilder's chin has yet to be tested. that has more to do with beyonce's opposition being terrible than anything else

Comment

• prime tyson beats wilder silly. I would also favor the post prison tyson to beat wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            You sound young, like you've been brainwashed by the modern, pathetic education system. Here you are trying to convince others that a guy with a PHD and an IQ of over 160 is a liar. The Republican party was only created to oppose the Democratic party, you know that right and give African Americans a party to support? You also know that the very first African Americans in politics were part of that party, I hope.

So why would the people who want to get rid of confederate statues, support the party that created the KKK? Nothing has changed except the truth being passed along to the future leaders of this nation. The party that focuses on race non-stop....the democrat party, is the same party that keeps minorities poor, afraid, and standing in line with a hand out.

Your insults don't affect me, I don't even feel sorry for your ignorance to be honest, even though as a Christian, I should.

I just read your rebuttal again and just now realized that my comment went right over your head, zipped right by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Eat a dick loser alt.
              Hahahaha, butt hurt Beyonce fan little girl!

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Insults, wow, coming from you that's rich. I'll make this real simple, the Republican party TODAY, based upon their actions, stand for nothing.

Wrong thread love birds, as a loving Christian, I would suggest you two bugger off to a thread on sissies talking smack about American politics.

Comment

• Wilder at it again smoking the bong, Iron Mike at his prime or not would have whooped birdlegs behind. It is a great shame a wall of famers are compared to someone who has 39 fights with tomato cans, bloody shame if you ask me. Beyonce should shut his trap, King Kong lurks to displace him off his high horse. My hat off to Lewis and Mike Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    wilder uses his height? wilder fights like a ****** lol. wilder's chin has yet to be tested. that has more to do with beyonce's opposition being terrible than anything else
                    Wilder Vs Tyson would play out like Wilder vs Stiverne...

The second fight.....

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
                      Hate the saying older fighter were better than the new fighters today... if anything the fighters today beat the 80's group of fighters all of them did drugs SRL, Tyson, Spinks and the list goes on
                      All u lil booger smashing Millenials on this hype bout how the New Generation wud smash the old needa recount ur leftover braincells!!

Tyson Generation was hardcore n Generations before even harder! Why y'all think they got bicycle laws to wear helmets nowadays n laws against climbing trees? Cause all u lil b***h a$$ cry babies wanna go to the E.R. on a scraped knee!!

Tyson wuda made easy wrk outta Wilder... at the pre-fight conference. Deontay wuda been on his phone to his mom n then to call his lawyer to press charges n Tyson wuda told him he'd eat his kids for breakfast n tha's that! That was also Prime Tyson
                      Last edited by panicchaser; 02-23-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X