Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you as passionate about any other sports as you are boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like baseball better then boxing. i like HW boxing & will watch other weight classes but i really only follow HWs. i'd even say i like hockey almost as much as boxing. boxing is #2 or 3...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      if the Knicks win an NBA title I'll probably commit suicide. My life would be complete.
      You're gonna live a long and fruitful life. Trust me. LOL.
      Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 05-14-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Basketball. I have gotten more emotional about basketball than any female has evr gotten me. Matter of fact, if the Knicks win an NBA title I'll probably commit suicide. My life would be complete.
        Lmao! I'm not a huge bball fan but believe you have many years ahead....ummm....who the girl in your AV?

Comment

Baseball is my first love

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            i like baseball better then boxing. i like HW boxing & will watch other weight classes but i really only follow HWs. i'd even say i like hockey almost as much as boxing. boxing is #2 or 3...
            Only HW's? Usually it's the other way. Is there a reason?

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
              Are you as passionate about any other sports as you are boxing?...are there any other sports you feel as passionate or more so than you do boxing?

For me the only other that runs a near second is MMA. I have never been a huge traditional sports fan
              Not at all. I can miss the Super Bowl, NBA Finals, MLB World Series, Rugby, MMA.
              But if I do miss even an ESPN or Showtime Friday Night Fights I start getting upset

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
                Are you as passionate about any other sports as you are boxing?...are there any other sports you feel as passionate or more so than you do boxing?

For me the only other that runs a near second is MMA. I have never been a huge traditional sports fan
                I am an avid Browns fan and a huge fan of my alma mater KU, but nothing comes close to my love for the sweet science.

Comment

I get more excited for some random bum boxing than the Superbowl World series and all that combined.

I can't even name more than like 5 players on my home teams anymore lol

Comment

Basketball. I have gotten more emotional about basketball than any female has evr gotten me. Matter of fact, if the Knicks win an NBA title I'll probably commit suicide. My life would be complete.
                    Looks like you get to live another year cuz we losing right now by 15 and are gonna be down 3-1. Smfh!!! I've seen my Yanks dominate at one point and then win another years later. I've seen my Giants pullout to huge upsets to win the Super Bowl but I've yet to see my Knicks win a title.
                    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 05-14-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

A year ago, I was a casual boxing fan and followed baseball way more intensely. Today its about equal. These last few weeks of boxing have been superb but it appears as though it will slow down a bit during the summer. So if the A's start doing well that will get more of my attention than some of these marginal boxing cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X