Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Hands caught AJ slippin. If they fought 20 more times, AJ wins them all.
    Ortiz handles Fat Hands too

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      fast hands mean nothing when you move like a turtle.

Well that's not really true, it means everything against an opponent that doesn't box and move, or is willing to meet you on the inside.

I would love to see Ortiz vs Ruiz, 2 counter punchers with decent power! I'd favour Ruiz with volume, perhaps even by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
        Ha ha. The same dude you compared to Seth Mitchell. Keep up.
        Jennings is BY? Sorry mayne... Didn't know that.

Comment

Honestly I think Ortiz is better, hypothetically speaking if they were to fight, even at his age I would expect Ortiz to win.

I still maintain that the first Joshua fight had a huge element of luck and a lot of naivety from Joshua's part. Joshua beats him every time fighting like he did in the second fight. And I think the other top heavyweights all beat Ruiz as well.

Fast hands does not excuse him being much smaller, much heavier and having terrible footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
            Well that's not really true, it means everything against an opponent that doesn't box and move, or is willing to meet you on the inside.

I would love to see Ortiz vs Ruiz, 2 counter punchers with decent power! I'd favour Ruiz with volume, perhaps even by late stoppage.
            Fast hands mean less than fast feet.

Example, Duran vs Leonard 2. Once leonard chose to disengage and fight on the outside. it's over. same thing in Joshua Ruiz

Ortiz not only have faster feet. he has longer strides, overall better footwork AND longer reach.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              Wilder's 2 KO wins over Ortiz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshua going 1-1 against a 5'10 fat turd with the footspeed of a turtle

Ortiz would box his head off havana style.
              Ortiz would outbox Ruiz pretty comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Ortiz has done nothing. Most overrated fighter in the sport.
                Maybe if you attended fights live you’d understand...

Watching Ortiz live would give you a better perspective.

Are you even a real fan?

How many fights have you attended this year?

Comment

Ortiz is the most over hyped HW boxer in recent years.
                  No valuable win of note except the guy the a slow JJ dismantled.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Ortiz is the most over hyped HW boxer in recent years.
                    No valuable win of note except the guy the a slow JJ dismantled.

styles make fights. Ruiz is a classic cuban counter-puncher with elite footwork. Ruiz would get turnt and outboxed.

Comment

I cant see Ruiz outboxing Ortiz or getting on the inside which im 75% sure would get him knocked tf out

Sorry AJ fans

Comment

Working...
                      X