No announcement yet.

ROBERT BYRD Will BE WORKING SAT. NITE IN VEGAS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBERT BYRD Will BE WORKING SAT. NITE IN VEGAS

Unbelievable. After his total f u c k u p in the Breidis fight, you'd think Nevada would put this ancient mofo on the shelf, but nope, he'll be working the Plant vs Lee fight. I guess fans should be grateful the 75 year old won't be working the main event.
    PS. His wife will be judging the fight that precedes the Plant fight. The Byrds gotta know where the bodies are buried in Vegas, to still be working fights.

Will he have his hearing aid turned on this time?

Comment

75 years old... goddamn.

One big punch could put him six feet under.

Comment

I think you misunderstood both him and his wife will be working as restroom attendants in the male and female restrooms.

Comment

Maybe Larry will be there to ?

Comment

Boxing needs to quit playing with these bs ass officials. Both Byrd's have proven to be f#ckheads numerous times. These mfers can impact the outcome of a f#cking fight with their nutty ass bs. That shouldn't be accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Boxing needs to quit playing with these bs ass officials. Both Byrd's have proven to be f#ckheads numerous times. These mfers can impact the outcome of a f#cking fight with their nutty ass bs. That shouldn't be accepted.
              They can impact a fight? Correction. They WILL impact a fight. And almost always for the worse.

Comment

I think he is a fine ref but boxing needs much younger refs.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Maybe Larry will be there to ?
                  He would be a better judge AND referee. And would be talking trash the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                    They can impact a fight? Correction. They WILL impact a fight. And almost always for the worse.
                    They aren't THAT good at f#cking sh^t up.

But I don't need 100% accuracy at f#cking sh^t up to wanna see someone outta the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X