Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D.Rafael asks Andrade if he's ready for Canelo/Sept. if no injuries during Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Andrade, keep underestimating Sulecki. I want fireworks

Comment

They are getting wayyy to far ahead of themselves. Sulecki is no pushover. That dude can fight and is pretty damn tough.. It would not surprise me in the least if sulecki
      pulls the upset and beats andrade.

So again i say to andrade... Beat sulecki before u even think canelos name!!!!

IN FACT im predicting it nowZ Sulecki will beat andrade!!! You heard it here first!

I was 3 rows back from the ring when jacobs fought sulecki. Im telling u guys he was a wholeee lot better and tougher than i thought he would be. That was no pushover for danny!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        You are the worst fanboys of GGG

You never said anything negative of GGG you are totally biased

What majority said in boxing means sh.it

Majority said Ruiz was a sh.it an a easy fight to Joshua

Really there is a little peopel that knows about this

Canelo won a close but clear fight vs GGG in the rematch

Thats the truth... You can't change it posting in internet

Sorry
        So because I never say anything negative about GGG I am totally bias and the worst fanboy. Well, hell Puppet, I have never read anything negative about Mr. Wonderful Canelo from your incredibly bias self. If Canelo really won a clear fight why did one judge have it a draw in Canelo loving Vegas. The majority of regular fans, not Canelo loving Mexican puppets thought GGG won both fights AFTER THEY SAW THE FIGHTS. That is completely different than predicting in advance that Ruiz would lose to AJ. Just because an extremely bias Canelo fanboy as yourself says Canelo clearly won doesn't make it true. If Canelo doesn't fight GGG next in a neutral place then he is a chicken champ who won't ever fight him no matter who he beats or what belts he has. He wants GGG to turn 40 and then maybe he will risk it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          What an annoying bragger. I hope he loses. He won the title by beating an unknown African ranked 21st by boxrec. He defended it against a guy boxrec ranked 45th. That is his big accomplishments at 160 than GGG and Canelo are supposed to be scared of. His next opponent is ranked 10 by boxrec so it's his first time fighting a real top 10 guy. He makes a big deal of GGG fighting Rolls who is 81st by boxrec so that's where his opponents rank by boxrec.
          Rolls was ranked 117th when he signed vs ggg. Shall I have to prove it?

Comment

Canelo fought Fielding who would probably lose to Rolls and then he fought Jacobs who already lost to GGG when he could have fought GGG instead. You say GGG fights homeless bums but he fought Jacobs and Canelo in 3 of his last 5 fights. Are Jacobs and Canelo homeless bums? Canelo needed a morning weigh in against both lousy Fielding and Jacobs. Your Mr. Perfect Man Canelo is not so perfect. If he doesn't fight GGG then we shall see who fights the better fighter next and who can only fight in Vegas and needs special weight clauses.
            Ggg was FORCED to fight Jacobs,Canelo fought him willingly & didn't spend a yr ducking him over 200k like 97kggg.He faced him several mos before ggg came back from his non vada sabbatical,canelo got back the IBF belt g dropped outta fear.

You know someone is biased af when they say dumb sht like that a 35 yr old BUM amatuer with 1 single 10 rd fight,whos ranked 117th at mw when ggg signed to fight him, would somehow beat a giant smw who was consensus top 10 smw,& who held the same exact belt at smw that ggg was gifted at mw & the same jr belt that ggg uses to falsely claim he tied bhops record by defending it 11 times despite bhop being a full champ & lineal champ when he had his 20 defenses.
            Last edited by kushking; 06-26-2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Not really feeling the excitement...

Comment

So because I never say anything negative about GGG I am totally bias and the worst fanboy. Well, hell Puppet, I have never read anything negative about Mr. Wonderful Canelo from your incredibly bias self. If Canelo really won a clear fight why did one judge have it a draw in Canelo loving Vegas. The majority of regular fans, not Canelo loving Mexican puppets thought GGG won both fights AFTER THEY SAW THE FIGHTS. That is completely different than predicting in advance that Ruiz would lose to AJ. Just because an extremely bias Canelo fanboy as yourself says Canelo clearly won doesn't make it true. If Canelo doesn't fight GGG next in a neutral place then he is a chicken champ who won't ever fight him no matter who he beats or what belts he has. He wants GGG to turn 40 and then maybe he will risk it.
                Canelo fought with mediocre rivals in his first part of career till the fight vs Trout.

Canelo has bad stamina but he is a smart fighter.

You never said anything negative about this diva

He ducked Andrade months ago

Because was close, but the other two judges said canelo won

Stats said this too

Canelo was better in defense and attack, he is a better and more complete fighter

Your argument is pathetic

Most fans said Floyd lost against Castillo, maidana and Pacquiao and that's not truth

A lot of Mexicans hates canelo

There is not a single fu.cking guy from kazajiayan or a fan boy of ggg that say anything negative about this

GGG has mediocre defense

A soft career with a lot of bums

Struggled with the only two good rivals that he faced

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Anybody else feel like that fight should be built up a little bit more?
                  No money goes into my checking account from that fight or any other whether it happens now or later. Why should I care about a fight being marinated(stalled).

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Canelo fought with mediocre rivals in his first part of career till the fight vs Trout.

Canelo has bad stamina but he is a smart fighter.

You never said anything negative about this diva

He ducked Andrade months ago

Because was close, but the other two judges said canelo won

Stats said this too

Canelo was better in defense and attack, he is a better and more complete fighter

Your argument is pathetic

Most fans said Floyd lost against Castillo, maidana and Pacquiao and that's not truth

A lot of Mexicans hates canelo

There is not a single fu.cking guy from kazajiayan or a fan boy of ggg that say anything negative about this

GGG has mediocre defense

A soft career with a lot of bums

Struggled with the only two good rivals that he faced
                    Boliodogs is Argentinian. Typical Eastern Euro love and hatred towards Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I doubt it will happen in September. If they do fight in September expect the IBF to strip Canelo for not fighting some unknown dude from the Galapagos Islands who happens to be their #1.
                      Unification.

Comment

Working...
                      X