No announcement yet.

The Problem With Mass Migration Out of Liberal States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Problem With Mass Migration Out of Liberal States

Statistically the overwhelming amount of people who move from one state to another, are people who move from a blue state to typically a traditionally red state. No more is this evidenced than by the migration into Virginia, North Carolina, Arizona, and Texas in the past 15-20 years.

The problem is everytime these people move out of the blue states they import their terrible policy ideas and way of thinking into the untouched red states. You voted to make your states shitholes, now you can't afford to live in them so you move to other states where you get to vote and therefore create the same problem again.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Statistically the overwhelming amount of people who move from one state to another, are people who move from a blue state to typically a traditionally red state. No more is this evidenced than by the migration into Virginia, North Carolina, Arizona, and Texas in the past 15-20 years.

The problem is everytime these people move out of the blue states they import their terrible policy ideas and way of thinking into the untouched red states. You voted to make your states shitholes, now you can't afford to live in them so you move to other states where you get to vote and therefore create the same problem again.
      I moved from Ca. to NV. and have only voted R. I know what caused cali's issues and I wouldnt repeat it.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        I moved from Ca. to NV. and have only voted R. I know what caused cali's issues and I wouldnt repeat it.
        What has caused California to be the 5th largest economy in the world ahead of Germany and the UK and a $9 bil budget surplus?

Comment

You should also add Colorado to that list. That used to be a reliably Red State, now it's full of drugs, crime, gangs, and violence. Denver also passed a similar law like San Francisco that people can shit and piss on the streets.

Comment

People moving to states and voting for values they believe in. What a shocker.

So what's your proposal to stop this? Repeal the 14th amendment?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              What has caused California to be the 5th largest economy in the world ahead of Germany and the UK and a $9 bil budget surplus?
              What has caused China to become the second largest economy in the world behind USA, but still have one of the largest global impoverished rates out of any country.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                What has caused China to become the second largest economy in the world behind USA, but still have one of the largest global impoverished rates out of any country.
                This topic isn't about China. So let's stay on topic.

Comment

This topic isn't about China. So let's stay on topic.
                  Ok lets stay on topic and not list the GDP numbers of California when the topic is that they are one of the most moved out of states in the country.

Must be that better than Germany economy thats driving these folks into Texas and Arizona.

Comment

Cmon Cobra you know better than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X