No announcement yet.

Bones is back, the king returns at light heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Bones is back, the king returns at light heavyweight

Once again the ufc lt hw champ of the world. Absolutely crushed the swede with relative ease. A complete fight good movement, switching stances, good leg kicks, solid punching. Best he’s looked in a while. No way DC moves back down to risk another battering by Jones.

Nobody at any weight can beat him, always believed this. I have a funny feeling that if he passes the drug tests afterwards that he may retire. He completely cleaned out 205 and there's not much of a challenge left for him. DC wants no part of him and Jones doesn't want to go to HW. He may want to avoid future ****storms because he aint gonna stay out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Nobody at any weight can beat him, always believed this. I have a funny feeling that if he passes the drug tests afterwards that he may retire. He completely cleaned out 205 and there's not much of a challenge left for him. DC wants no part of him and Jones doesn't want to go to HW. He may want to avoid future ****storms because he aint gonna stay out of trouble.
      He called out DC to move back to lt hw which kind of shocked me because he’s definitely big enough to fight at the highest weight. If DC beats Brock or if they don’t fight I fully expect to see a 3rd fight with Bones and the result will be the same.

Comment

Jones has always been a big fish in a small pond. Gus has the second highest reach in the division and it's still almost 6" shorter than Jon's. His length and movement cause problems for people at LHW. Hopefully he passes his post fight drug test. If I were DC I wouldn't give the juice head the satisfaction of another fight.

Comment

MMA is not the same without Jones. Hopefully he can clean up his act and fight a lot in 2019. Honestly Id love to see him fight the new crop of LHWs. DC should stay away from Jones unless he wants to finish his career with another loss. Jones neutralizes all of DC’s strengths and he’s a bigger longer athlete. No sense even at HW in DC taking another L. I have seen nothing to believe DC can beat jones. The truth is every time Hones rematches a fighter Jackson has a chance to figure out an even better game plan. Nobody excites these game plans like Jones.

Comment

People really are fans of this dope head? He is good but hes a PED addict. F**ck him

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Jones has always been a big fish in a small pond. Gus has the second highest reach in the division and it's still almost 6" shorter than Jon's. His length and movement cause problems for people at LHW. Hopefully he passes his post fight drug test. If I were DC I wouldn't give the juice head the satisfaction of another fight.
              He has fought and beaten every ATG, HOF and top fighter of his era except for Anthony Johnson, without ever even being hurt much less losing. You can't beat the list of fighters he beat just by being tall and taking PED's.

Comment

Jones is looking older. Looks like that party life is starting to catch up to him. He is definitely one of the most talented fighters to have ever walked into the UFC however he tarnished it with his repeated drug test failures. Hopefully he keeps his nose clean (no pun intended).

Comment

I don't know what happened to him but I would love to see him against Rumble Johnson. They were supposed to fight once but something happened.

Jones is a damn good fighter though.

Comment

Of course he doesn't want to go to heavyweight, because he actually might be at a disadvantage for a change. Can't have that. Jones wants to be the big fish in the small pond. Jones and DC at heavyweight is really the only fight left for either of them. Anything else will just be for the money at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X