No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Mayweather...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquiao beats Mayweather...

Would anyone really care?? They're both clearly past prime so don't think it'll have much of an impact on either fighters legacy.

Yeah, Mayweather losing his 0 would be a huge deal and if Pacquiao's the one to take it it would probably overwrite the first result in a lot of people's minds and re-elevate him back above Floyd in the legacy stakes

Comment

And we will get the trilogy that a lot of nostradamus' on here said would happen in 2025. I'm sure that was predicted here about 10 years ago.

Comment

They were past their prime 3 years ago when they fought?

Comment

Floyd shouldn't do it, his reflexes are going now and while pacquiao has declined too I actually think floyd has overtaken him in those stakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
            Would anyone really care?? They're both clearly past prime so don't think it'll have much of an impact on either fighters legacy.
            of course people would care because Floyd is still undefeated. Once he loses that L, if he loses that L, its gonna be madness!

Comment

It will only matter to Pacquiao fans, that think Pac beat Floyd the first time.

I hope Pac did his salt water swimming ahead of time so he doesn't have an excuse in case he loses. Broner has wanted this fight for a long time, so he will be ready. Better fight than most think......hopefully. I hope Broner wins so it squashes the nonsense of a Floyd vs Pac II.

Comment

It’d be laughable but it’ll matter in history. They’ll even hype it like they’re still on their primes lol

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  Yeah, Mayweather losing his 0 would be a huge deal and if Pacquiao's the one to take it it would probably overwrite the first result in a lot of people's minds and re-elevate him back above Floyd in the legacy stakes
                  Literally makes no sense.

Comment

Nope. It does not matter what Floyd does now.

Comment

Working...
                    X