Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any posters on here willing to admit they had Wilder wrong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ fanboys have defended every duck move hes made...now they are so desperate to deflect that they are actually calling this duck....why are you guys attempting to deflect from AJs duck moves you previously denied?! lol

WILDER WAS ALWAYS FIGHTING BREZEALE NEXT.....i know its tough for you guys to get through your thick, brainless, skulls

hes not letting DAZN have a piece of him with no risk...hes not letting DAZN dictate terms

wilder was fighting brezeale next...and aj was fighting miller next....NOTHING HAS CHANGED

when both of them are done wilder will go to them and demand 50-50 of the fight...and AJ can decide if he wants to duck again or not

NOTHING HAS CHANGED...but some of you are so desperate to paint wilder as a ducker after round after round of duck moves by hearn that you are reaching so sadly and desperately

Comment

I'm man enough to admit I was wrong. How Wilder turns down $100 million, I don't know.

Comment

Wilder turns down fighting Breazeale on DAZN. Instead, he fights Breazeale on Showtime.

Somehow, to the obsessive UK fans, that means he's ducking Joshua?!?

Huh?!?

Comment

Yea ima have to hold this L....This ngga turned down 100 mill for some fantasy TBE money..

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
            Wilder turns down fighting Breazeale on DAZN. Instead, he fights Breazeale on Showtime.

Somehow, to the obsessive UK fans, that means he's ducking Joshua?!?

Huh?!?
            You know full well what he turned down. Don't play dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
              You know full well what he turned down. Don't play dumb.
              Why does he have to sign a 3-4 fight deal with DAZN in order to fight Joshua? He was fighting Breazeale next anyway. How is that going to make DAZN want the Joshua/Wilder fight any less? And why should DAZN get the fight if Showtime will pay more? Let Wilder and Joshua win their next fights and then do the fight on whatever service pays the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                AJ fanboys have defended every duck move hes made...now they are so desperate to deflect that they are actually calling this duck....why are you guys attempting to deflect from AJs duck moves you previously denied?! lol

WILDER WAS ALWAYS FIGHTING BREZEALE NEXT.....i know its tough for you guys to get through your thick, brainless, skulls

hes not letting DAZN have a piece of him with no risk...hes not letting DAZN dictate terms

wilder was fighting brezeale next...and aj was fighting miller next....NOTHING HAS CHANGED

when both of them are done wilder will go to them and demand 50-50 of the fight...and AJ can decide if he wants to duck again or not

NOTHING HAS CHANGED...but some of you are so desperate to paint wilder as a ducker after round after round of duck moves by hearn that you are reaching so sadly and desperately
                Basically this....

Comment

It will be interesting to see if the narrative of some that Hearn didn't want to make the fight has changed.

I've already seen some cases of shifting focus to other angles instead now.

Comment

If he doesn't get a big fight after Breazeale then I will but for now he turned down 20M to fight Breazeale on DAZN and probably going to make about the same for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
                      Why does he have to sign a 3-4 fight deal with DAZN in order to fight Joshua? He was fighting Breazeale next anyway. How is that going to make DAZN want the Joshua/Wilder fight any less? And why should DAZN get the fight if Showtime will pay more? Let Wilder and Joshua win their next fights and then do the fight on whatever service pays the most.
                      How will Showtime offer more? That's Wilder's team and they're not making any offers! It's a Unification so it doesn't go to purse bids.

You're right, he's fighting Breazeale regardless. So the offer was to fight Joshua afterwards. With a two way rematch which is standard.

That's not a long term deal. That's fighting a mandatory followed by Joshua.

And it will be on DAZN because there is only DAZN and Matchroom making offers.

You need to come to terms with the fact he turned it down.

Comment

Working...
                      X