Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets clear something up about Ruiz's nationality ok?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheerios36 View Post
    So you are good with stereotyping a whole state as racist? How nice of you to judge and be exactly like the people you "claim" to be racist.

Are you saying that Ruiz's parents are illegal immigrants?

And how dare a country want to have only legal immigrants, but this isn't the place for that discussion imo.

I think Ruiz isn't that good and won't be around much longer anyways, so I don't care who he wants to represent.
    I don't mind as long as he moves to Mexico

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerios36 View Post
      So you are good with stereotyping a whole state as racist? How nice of you to judge and be exactly like the people you "claim" to be racist.

Are you saying that Ruiz's parents are illegal immigrants?

And how dare a country want to have only legal immigrants, but this isn't the place for that discussion imo.

I think Ruiz isn't that good and won't be around much longer anyways, so I don't care who he wants to represent.
      Your last paragraph shows your true colors... Ruiz is the best American Heavyweight atm and has 3 straps. Catch up with boxing news. If Deontay Wilder himself says Alabama is a “Deep South” racist state then I don’t have an opinion to say Tennessee would be one as well? Don’t be offended that not everyone likes Trump.

And regarding generational status for Ruiz, you missed the point with your warped theories about illegal immigration. The point to TJ Highway is that he said his skin is “brown.” The color of one’s skin has nothing to do with “illegal immigration” or whatever your intended points were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Your last paragraph shows your true colors... Ruiz is the best American Heavyweight atm and has 3 straps. Catch up with boxing news. If Deontay Wilder himself says Alabama is a “Deep South” racist state then I don’t have an opinion to say Tennessee would be one as well? Don’t be offended that not everyone likes Trump.

And regarding generational status for Ruiz, you missed the point with your warped theories about illegal immigration. The point to TJ Highway is that he said his skin is “brown.” The color of one’s skin has nothing to do with “illegal immigration” or whatever your intended points were.
        I have no idea what you mean by my true colors, but Joshua is a glass jawed weak champion imo and Ruiz ain't crap either. We shall find out soon if that is right or wrong.

And I am glad that you are using Wilder as your source to stereotype millions of people. Again, you have no problem stereotyping millions of people. That makes you just as bad as the people you "claim" are racist.

You said "that building a wall would limit future generations like Ruiz Jr". I don't give a F about someone's color, the wall is about keeping out illegal immigrants. So I asked you, is Ruiz's parents illegally in the US? Please try to keep up.

Comment

• This guy has no clue of what the term dual nationality means

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
            Our empire is the mix of all of it.

Mexico isn't Aztecs, and Mayans. It's the trifecta.

Aztecs + Mayans + Spaniards = Mexico.

There is documentation of the first Mexican centuries ago.

It was the first child between a Spaniard and native. Before this child Mexicans literally did not exist. That name was thought up yet.

Saying Spaniards beat our empire sounds reetarded lol.

Our civilization in 2019 is what it is because of the history.

Also, for the record, in 2019 Mexicans don't immigrate to the U.S. anymore. This isn't the 90's bruh.

You know who is immigrating a lot these days though? American U.S. citizens moving to Mexico.

There are now more people from the U.S. moving to Mexico then the other way around.

Not bad for a *****hole huh?
            So Cortes did not conquer and destroy the human sacrificing Aztec empire and kill Montezuma? that is all fake history and now rewritten by an illegal working in taco bell. Aztecs killed near a million fellow Indians. any American dumb enough to move to that failed narco state deserves to be beaten and robbed by the locals
            Last edited by nacho daddy; 06-05-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              So Cortes did not conquer and destroy the human sacrificing Aztec empire and kill Montezuma? that is all fake history and now rewritten by an illegal working in taco bell. Aztecs killed near a million fellow Indians. any American dumb enough to move to that failed narco state deserves to be beaten and robbed by the locals
              God you're stupid.

What's up with all the hillbilly's on this site lately?

AMURICA YEA BABY. TRUMP!

Yes, the Spaniards put away the Aztecs, and then what happened?

Mexico is the result of the Aztec, Mayan and Spaniard hybrid. Aztec, Mayan, Spanish = Mexico

Saying one beat the hell out of the other makes no difference to me as our blood lines flow through one or multiple empires from centuries ago. I literally have close to 50% (Spanish/Iberian, indigenous) blood of each after doing a DNA test.

It's as if someone told you Italian immigrants and German immigrants and Irish immigrants went to war over America and killed each other until Germany got to set the rules and conquered the others....all while you having German/Irish/Italian DNA.

Think caveman...THINK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                God you're stupid.

What's up with all the hillbilly's on this site lately?

AMURICA YEA BABY. TRUMP!

Yes, the Spaniards put away the Aztecs, and then what happened?

Mexico is the result of the Aztec, Mayan and Spaniard hybrid. Aztec, Mayan, Spanish = Mexico

Saying one beat the hell out of the other makes no difference to me as our blood lines flow through one or multiple empires from centuries ago. I literally have close to 50% (Spanish/Iberian, indigenous) blood of each after doing a DNA test.

It's as if someone told you Italian immigrants and German immigrants and Irish immigrants went to war over America and killed each other until Germany got to set the rules and conquered the others....all while you having German/Irish/Italian DNA.

Think caveman...THINK!
                I gotta think azzhole? you said the Spainiards did not conquer the Aztecs. I watch your bloodline flow every time I take a piss. did you renew your La Raza membership?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post

http://www.theparisreview.org/blog/w...byrinth-32.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    I gotta think azzhole? you said the Spainiards did not conquer the Aztecs. I watch your bloodline flow every time I take a piss. did you renew your La Raza membership?

BOOM. Destroyed *****. That's what I thought.

Comment

• The argument for why it is important to identify a certain way.

This thread is like a wishbone that is being stretched at both ends. On one end we have people still parroting the idea that one must be "Either/Or," refusing to understand that being an American is such that it does not contradict claims for distinct nationality.

On the other hand have come some really good arguments about why it is a little shady to claim something and not acknowledge citizenship in the process. For example, some have talked about Ruiz's command of English, his education in this country, etc.

One of the books that is required reading in the Westpoint Army Academy and I believe the Naval Academy in Annapolis Maryland, is Socrates' "The Apology" which was written by Plato describing the decision Socrates makes, to allow the state to take his life.

I think some of Socrates arguments are relevant to this discussion. What do we owe the state? and before one goes off half ****ed... The State is also our institution and do we have a duty to try to fix it? with our votes, our actions of protest?

If you own land you probably depend on the notion that someone cannot come along, use your property and tell you if you do not like it, they will shoot you. If you have kids, and are not particularly well educated, you probably want your kids to be able to read and write. And unless you happen to have an assortment of road graders, blades, etc? You probably like the roads that allow you to ride to work and to play...

YES we pay for those things... Yes we often want to debate how much they are worth... Taxes are a pain in the rump. But without a central authority, until we evolve considerably, we could not have much of anything without a state, an agency of authority that we have a social contract with, whereby we pursue our self interest and are protected in so doing, allowing others to do the same.

So Socrates in the Apology was about how much allegiance, loyalty do we owe the state? Lets rephrase that: John Ruiz, growing up, educated and protected by the State of California, how important is it that he acknowledge that situation? As a success, would his advice be, to other Mexicans who are American Citizens, to ignore the state in which they were raised up? If so, how might that improve the lot for other Mexicans raised in areas like border towns in California?

Most immigrants in this country imo are saved because of some basic reflexive behaviors: First off, they want to improve the American experience for other individuals in America who share their culture. Korean business owners have told me that when they started a business they were told what the business would be, where it would be, and set up.

Second of all, they love this country and respect it. This is never at the exclusion of their own culture, or nationality. One can hate Castro and still love Cuba, and, all the while, be an American.

So the question becomes what does Ruiz owe in his allegiance? Would he have had the chance, the resources to be succesful the same way in Mexico? And what actions and statements could Ruiz make/do to help other kids be a success? being raised in this country Ruiz is Bilingual, has many benefits that made it so he would not starve... etc.

Socrates believed that he owed his life to the state....not agreeing with this lol, but he welcomed martyrdome if it would improve the situation and expose the ignorance of individuals.

Something to think about.

Comment

Working...
                      X